Any interest in a short Eberron adventure?

Hi there! My name is Arsalan, and I’m trying to gage interest in a short D&D 5E adventure I’ve prepared for the Eberron setting. We’ll be starting at level 3, and if everyone’s having a good time, I’d be happy to continue with the same campaign!

My games definitely lean more towards roleplay, and I would want players that are engaged with the world, and characters that are strongly grounded in it.

I’m fully vaxxed, and I’d probably wanna book a table every weekend at one of the game cafes in town.

Details are definitely open to discussion, but if this sounds good to you so far, please reach out!

2 Likes

:sun_with_face:

Hi

If it’s an Eberron OneShot I’m in

I have a rather extensive knowledge about the setting
having played all 3.5E Eberron adventures back then (Shadows of the Last War, Whispers of the Vampire’s Blade, Grasp of the Emerald Claw, Voyage of the Golden Dragon, and Eyes of the Lich Queen) as well as some of the 4E ones (Seekers of the Ashen Crown and Khyber’s Harvest), and a bunch of the Oracle of War DDALs in 5E

(I just posted them here … so that you know, should you loot plots from there)

… but I have no time for an additional campaign :frowning:
so if you find more than enough people to run, please free to exclude me !!

Hi!

I’d really love to join your game, and subsequently your campaign should it come to that. I’m a somewhat new player who recently got into dnd. Now I’m trying to get into something longer running.

I don’t know a lot about Eberron (yet) but I’m always very interested in the world setting I’m playing in and try to make my character fit in there.

If my introduction was no knock-out and you’d have me, I’d be very happy to join :slight_smile:

Hey,

I would be interested in joining. I just looked Eberron up, and it sounds like a fun setting. I’m not the most experienced player, but I’m eager to learn. If you want to know anything, do not hesitate to ask me.

If you are still searching for people, please reach out :slight_smile:

@ellyphantu @mane

welcome to the community :slight_smile:

in short Eberron is a pulp-fantasy setting, a couple of years after a long and brutal war has ended, that engulfed almost the whole continent
so imagine dashing pirates on airships, magic universities, and steam-punk engines powered by magic

it is the (pulp-flavoured) answer to the question:
“What would a world and it’s economy actually look like, if there is magic?”

1 Like

Thanks for the hearty welcome.

Sounds like a lot of fun, I’m in! :slight_smile: I think I might even have an Idea for a character concept already

1 Like

Hey

i am pretty new to dnd and dont know much about eberron but would love to try it out. Also would be open for a longer campaign if it comes to it.

I just recently discovered this forum (and my interest in pen&paper). So thank you very much for your warm welcome and your explanation :smile:

I already looked it up earlier, and it sounds like a fun setting. (And apparently, I already used something from the book in a previous game without realizing it).

1 Like

Bit late to the party it seems, but I’d be extremely interested in playing an Eberron, which I haven’t done so far.
I’m 36, mostly DMed so far but trying to get more games in as a player. Both interested in a short- or long-term thingy. :slight_smile:

Hi

as I’m DMing the Eberron one shots of the oracle of war series in the Friday games, I would also love to play in the setting. As I DM a campaign and play / DM regular on Fridays I’m also only able to join for a one shot so if you are looking for players for a campaign I won’t be the best choice.

Thanks for the responses everyone! If y’all wouldn’t mind, please go through this very quick questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMQjOup6ZHrXyRVPlV6isV2F_rgBARCgqSnwqVgFE2gjIoUg/viewform?usp=sf_link

There’s place to provide your discord info, and that is where I will reach out to potential players. Thanks again!

Thank you to everyone who filled out the form! I have already reached out to the players that I thought would be the best fit. I hope the rest of you are able to find other games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah damn - I should the forum more frequently - Would’ve loved to join this game. Maybe next time.

@Thorin
there are Eberron adventures in VALUE from time to time

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.