Anglo-Austrian hybrid says hello

Oh dear - as usual, I completely forgot about the introduction page. Better late than never, though.

I was born and bred in Vienna, but with English/Canadian roots, so I prefer to play in English when I can. I’m fairly new to the world of RPG, but Dov’s group is doing a great job taking me along.

Apart from that, I am interested (though similarly inexperienced) in board games, and am always keen to talk comics.

Cheers,
Julie

[quote=“JKirsteen”]Oh dear - as usual, I completely forgot about the introduction page. Better late than never, though.

I was born and bred in Vienna, but with English/Canadian roots, so I prefer to play in English when I can. I’m fairly new to the world of RPG, but Dov’s group is doing a great job taking me along.

Apart from that, I am interested (though similarly inexperienced) in board games, and am always keen to talk comics.

Cheers,
Julie[/quote]

Haaaaa… comics. Sweet, sweet four coloured nectar…

Welcome to the boards and see ya around!

Welcome!

thanks for pointing out that a comic thread is missing, I’ll look into it when I have time… or someone else maybe?

[quote=“AmLash”]Welcome!

thanks for pointing out that a comic thread is missing, I’ll look into it when I have time… or someone else maybe?[/quote]

You are a cunning one, ain’t you… Ok, I started the thread… :wink: