AL Friday @ spielbar

Onward to the mosaic of chaos!

Ah, yes, I should mention that I will also start at 19:00 again, to be able to make it back home ^^

I’ll come again as a player, looking forward to it :smiley:

I shall join as a player. Would like to continue with Bleeding Gate ch3 :upside_down_face::grin:

I will come as a player again. Looking forward to it!

I want to join as a player. Looking forward to it >^_^<

Hi there! Since you are playing in the Adventurers League circuit, you may be a lot interested in this thread: D&D Epic Prèmiere

See ya! :wink:

Argh! I had a scheduling snafu and did not realize that I had a previously scheduled important appointment on Friday - so unfortunately I will not be able to DM after all, sorry guys :-/

Ill DM Tales of good and Evil. Found it kind of a fun one of.

One friendly reminder: Please remember to pay for your drinks etc when you leave. Last week there were about 16€ worth of food/drinks left after we left Spielbar.
This might not be (all) from us but still…
Helpful players from Tonis (@Toni) table picked up the tab…

I count three tables tomorrow, nice. Will try hard to make it on time tomorrow.

ok, i finally got some time to check out the adventure i planned to run … and realized that for some reason that completely eludes me the last part of the bleeding gate trilogy of adventures is a tier 2 adventure, so unless we get a full tier 2 (levels 5-10) table (3-7 players) i will probably instead run the introduction adventure to the CoS HC

I will bring both obviously, sorry for the confusion, I really wasn’t expecting the last chapter not to be tier 1

The Curse of Strahd intro adventure is a great one, have fun with it guys :grinning:

Have a thing that breaks at 6:30, so might be a tad late. Apologies. Definitely coming, though.

See you tonight!

I am going to come tonight
see ya

Unfortunately, an afternoon appointment of mine seems to have been postponed to the evening, so I won’t make it in all likelihood… have fun though!

I’d like to hop in today as well. I was there last week for bleeding gate, so would like to be there for the 3rd chapter.

thanks for giving me a chance to play today :slight_smile:
and thanks @Resil for doing a great job for his first time dming :slight_smile:

Yeah, Thank you all for having a nice game with you. I had fun DMing even though it was challenging at times.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.