AL Friday @ Spielbar, still going strong :)

tbh i think i won’t be running CoS today, but rather one of the AL adventures set in ravenloft, not feeling well enough to be sure i can keep everything straight for the ongoing CoS campaign

Oh,… Will join then after all.

1 Like

I might step down if we have too many players already. I think the people in the office have finally managed to infect me with their germs :roll_eyes:

Thank you very much for todays session guys. Who would have known that “blowing” the wolf would be that effective. And I hope for a return of my arch nemesis (at least in a cameo) - the 10ft. Cliff. Clearly he is the best anime villian of all time.
As always thank you Marcel for an awesome Dming.

thanks for everyone that showed, even if we only managed a single table today in the end :smiley:

i’m glad my voice held (most likely because Spielbar wasn’t as noisy today then the last couple of times)

for the next 2 weeks somebody else will have to step up though as i’ve got other arrangements on those fridays

Thanks for dming! It was a lot of fun to play with you guys! If you’re ever in Basel and wanna play Call of Cthulhu, let me know :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with @TheSmo !! :smile::+1:
And I just found the “quote-function”. Nice! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.