AL Friday @ Spielbar .. i've lost count :P

@sheva I have a questionfor you:
have you been serious when you said it was a bad idea, not to bring the zombie kitten to our final boss fight?
Would that kitten have had any positive effect for us?
Oh and another question: we left SpielBar before the wood-elves were able to thank us… did the elven woman return the kitten?

Well, the undead kitten could only have given you some guidance at best, e.g. warn you of the Ghouls you encountered. There was no real mechanical advantage to having it around. The elf woman sure did return Furrball, but since Furrball is a module related treasure, he is only with you during the module itself. There is a tier 2 continuation of this story line where he would be present again, but I’m not sure if I’m going to run it anytime soon. If we need a tier 2 table in the future, this might be an option.

2 Likes

@SheVa thanks again for DMing for us, it was great fun!

1 Like

Haha, alright. Good to know. :smile:
My experience with cats is more in the direction of: “It will do whatever it wants and that’s usually the opposite of what I’d want.”
At least I eliminated any chances of the cat pushing something down and getting us noticed.
Oh wait… I pushed something down and got us noticed… eeeeh. Whatever. :rofl:
See you guys soon. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.