AL Friday @ Spielbar - any of you got more of these adventures?

So just so I can orient, that’s a head count of 7 for the T1 table?

I wuold like to restart low tier, but I can probably play in both so if needed I can move to the tier 2.

Well by my count there are between 6 and 8 players who are T1 leveled, up to 7 I think are allowed for an AL table? The Adventure I’m running shouldn’t have any problems scaling to 7 either.

So you should be fine rolling a fresh character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice!

cant be there sorry for the late cancellation

Thanks @Lup, @Nepu, @Tersidian and @Resil for a super fun session! I think you did really well and we were able to create some momorable moments.

This is the shield you have unlocked, worth 20 tier 2 treasure checkpoints:

Arrow-Catching Shield
Armor (shield), rare (requires attunement)

You gain a +2 bonus to AC against ranged attacks while you wield this shield. This bonus is in addition to the shield’s normal bonus to AC. In addition, whenever an attacker makes a ranged attack against a target within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to become the target of the attack instead.

A shield is made from wood or metal and is carried in one hand. Wielding a shield increases your Armor Class by 2. You can benefit from only one shield at a time.

And this is the story reward:

Honor of the Kroth Magg Story Award
While most of the civilized world views hobgoblins
as no better than orcs or goblins, you have learned
otherwise. While they can be cruel and tyrannical,
there is also a deep honor and profound discipline to
them. They seek to pay back all debts and they find
lying to be beneath them.
In future Glip Dak adventures, the heroes have
advantage on Charisma (Persuasion) checks with the
Kroth Magg, and goods 25 gp and under can be
bought at half price in Glip Dak.

Well. We still didnt save the most inportant character in the game- Borsch-sama. We deserved to die for our transgressions😁

thanks @mulog for dming :slight_smile: it was a lot of fun, even if Borscht died :frowning:
at least Yarle came out alive, same goes for Erikah … i think that’s all the important ones :stuck_out_tongue:

this adventure did show that the creative use of weakish spells like sleep can be worth a lot!

Thank you for a great session btw.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.