AL adventures / DM list

Is this mega-list still being updated or does someone need to take it over?
(Happy to do that if people want)

I have ran Pudding Faire, The Low Crater, The dream Manipulator from Nerzguls DM Kit

I’m still updating it, but only when someone posts an adventure they ran :slight_smile: I updated it now with @cat4laugh’s.

I ran:

DDHC-TOA-4 - Cellar of Death
unlock: Shield of Missile Attraction

I just add my adventures directly to the list (when I remember :innocent:), should i not do this?

Oh, yeah, I forgot it’s a wiki post. Then yes, definitely feel free to update it yourself.

I just sorted the table by numbers normalized them and brought some duplicates together. Hope that was fine :wink:

1 Like

I ran: how orcus stole christmas by kobold press

Feedback on the adventure by myself: the adventure says its for 3-5th level… No its not. Never run this with 3rd level. The adventure itself is fine for 5th level characters if they avoid some fights but the end boss is ridiculously unbeatable - not fun at all. Replace that and it’s a decent oneshot.

1 Like

DMed ‘DDEX3-07 Herald of the Moon’

Dm’ed CCC-QCC2019-01 Hillsfar’s Rancid Webs

I wanna add
DDAL-ELW00 What’s Past is Prologue
DDAL-ELW01-Murder-in-Skyway
DDAL-ELW-02_Boromar_Ball
DDAL-ELW03_The_Cannith_Code.
DDAL-ELW04_Jack_of_Daggers
DDAL-ELW05_Against_the_Lightning
DDAL-ELW06_A_Holy_Visit
DDAL-ELW07_Blades_of_Terror
DDAL-ELW08_The_Kundarak_Job
DDAL-ELW09_Searching_for_Secrets
DDAL-ELW10_The_Killing_Blade
DDAL-ELW11_Secrets_Below

1 Like

@KKevin wuhuu more Eberron :robot:

I dmed:

Food & Sheep:
Pudding Faire
Shear + The Wild Sheep Chase (together as one adventure)
Shore of Dreams

did you also already DMed “What’s Past is Prologue” ? The psi is more which Adventures already happened. Will update the last later

no i dont like it oh ok thx ( I thought it would be more like someone has the adventure, that People don’t buy multiple)