AL @ 1070 - week after week after week people die and still return to us, so i guess we're fun :D

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own or pick one of the pregenerated ones i’ll bring along if i don’t forget :smiley:

I plan on being there, i would love to play (preferably T1, but can do T2/3), but will probably bring one of the T1 adventures i DMd before, in case we need it.

1 Like

T1 or T2, I’m in :slight_smile:

I plan to join T1

Since I am new to AL, I would like T1. :slight_smile:

I’ll most likely be make it this week as well. T1 super smart barbarian incoming.

Will probably join too if the heat goes down a bit on Friday. T1/2

I’m new to D&D but would love to attend as well. How early should I get there if I need help setting things up?

Welcome to AL!
Post 1800 is when the first people usually arrive and can help you with setting up a new character and stuff :slight_smile:

I’ll be there with T1 & T2

Sounds great, thanks!

Hi,

I’ve only played one D&D sitting so far, but am longing for more. I’m also watching a lot of Pro D&D plays (Critical Role Campaign 2).

I would like to play T1.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll also join again with a T1

I’ll be there, happy to play but will probably DM a T1 adventure

1 Like

I will try to be there with a T1 Charakter

I’ll come too (T1/T2) (:

1 Like

I’m also new and would like some help creating my character.

I am coming with T2

so far 2 (potential) DMs have announced their presence, in addition 12 players - with only 4 of them having t2 options - have announced themselves so far, that makes me say this: it is highly unlikely that there will be a T2 table today, because that would leave 8 T1 players and i don’t think either Lup nor me are willing to do that in the current heat (besides the fact that technically 7 is the limit for AL)

Sorry for the short Notice, but I would like to come (T1 it seems)
I could also try to run the first Part of Lost Mines of Phandelver, If you like

if you run LMoP that’d be great, then i might get to play at Lup’s table :smiley: