AL @ 1070 - melting in the heat might form a horrific amalgamation, who knows :D

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I’m very sorry but i won’t be there again but it looks like i might actually be able to make the one after

Be there. Either Dm T2 DoMm or play T1 T2. Depends on the circumstances.

Will try to be there but can’t be certain. Don’t have time to prepare an Adventure either so coming to Play T1/2

I‘d like to come and Play my T1 character.

I’ll be There with a T1 and t2 character

I will be there with a T1 Lvl 2 Character. Maybe I will bring a friend with me.

EDIT: I will also bring a friend. He will start with a T1 Lvl 1 Character

I’ll be there with a T2 & T1

I’ll DM a T1 adventure, looks like we’ll need it

1 Like

I can probably make it and I should be able to prepare a T1 adventure (DDEX2-12, don’t wanna give away the title, it’s a bit of a spoiler…) as well, just in case. But of course I’d be delighted to play at @Lup’s table :blush:
But I am counting up to 9 people atm, that would mean 2 tables…

I’ll be there c: T1/T2, as usual.

week is still young. and you missed a cool Adventure @mulog :wink: i am more freed up than expected so if we somehow end up with a bazillion People i should be able to dm as well

1 Like

I hope to make it - T2 and T1.

Coming, T2 and I’d like to continue Domm with @Resil

Will come with T1/2

Plan on coming.

Plan to DM HotDQ(good for T1 and 2) or playing a T1/2 character

Finally will join again with my T1 char.

1 Like

Hey, new player here. Will be there with a T1 character. Sorry for the late entry, hope it’s still alright.

2 Likes

welcome to the community :slight_smile: and no worries there usually are late comers that post on friday :smiley:

Bringing a +1 we both are gonna play t1:) If possible reserve 2 spots at @mulog table😁

So headcount so far (if i mathed right) is 7 T1 players and 7 T1/2 players as well as 2 T1 DMs (Mulog and Lup) and a T2 Dm with Toni wich seems enough even if some people announce themselves today.