AL @ 1070 - last session of Season 8!

So Season 9 officially starts on 17th September, 2019!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I won’t be there, so there is a good chance some of you might make it through the sessions alive! :wink:

T1 please!

T1 here aswell

I will be there, would prefer to play T1.

For reference, I am always available for DMing, but only run HardCovers. (Currently, I have HDQ, OoTA and LMoP prepped and ready at a moments notice)

If a group of people who want to play an HC can get organized (I would prefer 6 core players, we can play as long as there are 3 core players present, additional people up to 5 total players are welcome to join)

1 Like

I’ll be there with a T1 character.

I probably don’t have time to prepare a new adventure but I can rerun one from the last weeks if a DM is needed.

I’ll come with a T1 character.

I’ll be there with a T1 Fighter

Will be there with T1

I’ll bring a T1 PC.

I will come with and bring a T1 Character.

I will come to Play as a tier 1 :smile:

Will join with a T1 or T2 char.

Coming as a T1 T2 player

Coming to Play t1

Will it suffice to bring a digital character sheet or do i need to print it?

Digital sheet should be sufficient.
Just have something to keep track of the HP, Spell slot and this stuff :smiley:

am I counting correctly 12 pax?

@TomTom1070 seems like it

I will come a little bit later, sorry

I will be there and can dm the same adventure as before (t1) if needed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.