AL @ 1070 - It's the final countdown ... :P

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I’ll be there again, will bring a T1 adventure and probably a T1 character in case my DMing is not needed

Coming to Dungeon some dragons

Coming, preference DOMM

I’ll most likely be there this week with a T1 Character.

Planning on joining. Possibly late again. So don’t wait for me. T1/T2

I’m gonna be there again for my second time with a t1 Character and I will also bring my friend again with a t1 character. We both are excited to play again! So see you soon.

Add me in T1! :slight_smile:

Hey, will also join with a friend if there’s room, both T1

I have to cancel again as I forgot Liverpool is playing tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there with my Paladin Ghud for DOMM and a T1 character.

I still have a T1 adventure prepared which I can DM if needed.

Hey, I’m gonna join in as well for my first time. I’ll be bringing a T1 character.
Maybe I’m gonna be in like 10 mins late, cause my shifts are the worst, so you don’t have to wait for me.
I’m already very exited for my first session!

1 Like

Sadly my +1 can’t make it, so its just gonna be me

Ill be there at 7.30

so there was a tiny little TPK … sorry? :smiley:
still was a lot of fun, looking forward to kill more soon

Thank you all for a memorable session. Youve unlocked

Gem of Seeing 20 T2-4 TP

Requires [Attunement]

This gem has 3 [Charges]As an action, you can speak the gem’s [Command Word]and expend 1 charge. For the next 10 minutes, you have [Truesight]out to 120 feet when you peer through the gem.

The gem regains 1d3 expended [Charges]daily at dawn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.