AL @ 1070 - here is a chance to survive the evening

as I won’t be there this time :smiley:

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I also won’t be there this time, but I plan to revisit Hillsfar the week after.

I’ve never killed any PCs, so I guess statistically if neither Tersidian nor I are there, your chances of survival even out again :smiley:

I guess Ill DM some more of the Dungeon of the Mad mage)

After enjoying my trip to Hillsfar my lv2/ tier 1 char like to return going wherever adventure will take him next.

1 Like

I will try to be there this time (I will confirm later this week). I can play (tier 1 or 2) but probably DM a tier 1 adventure, given the potential DM shortage. :blush:

I want to come but can’t tell for certain since i have a Meeting at 15h and no idea how Long it will last. Since that’s the case i think i shouldn’t DM in case im super late. I will bring a t1 Adventure in case i’m on time and we are still lacking DMs and a T1&2 Characters but don’t wait for me!

I’ll be there to play. Either my t2 lvl6 cleric or a new t1 character

I’ll be there - I could play either t1 or t2, whichever is needed.

@Tersidian @Lup yeah I heard all the cool kids are chilling in the secret club house :smiley: Enjoy, nat20s be with you =)

1 Like

I’m coming, I have both a T1 and a T2 char

I’ll be there with my T1 (lvl 1) and T2 (lvl 6)

I’ll be there to continue DMing HotDQ or playing a T1 or T2 character.

I’ll be there with my T1 cleric (lvl 2) and bring a friend of mine also T1 (lvl 1).

It looks like I won’t make it after all, sorry. But I hope that with Resil and Toni (and Babybonkers on deck) there will be enough DMs.
Have fun!

@Resil I think Rene is not coming tomorrow, so I can join the Dungeon of the mad Halaster with my lvl 5 Cleric :grin:

I’ll come with a T1 and a T2

Hey everyone! Where are we with head count this evening?

Best,
Tom

for your convenience: i’m counting 11 @TomTom1070

Hi there,
I will be there as well with a Tier 1 Char.
So 12 @TomTom1070 …for now :wink:

1 Like

@Resil @Toni waiting on youuuuuu😜

Comiiin in 10 mins

1 Like