AL @ 1070 - gnomes get sacrificed, in a pinch halflings will do!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I should be there, but I can’t promise it (yet), if I can make it I would prefer to play (T1), but I’ll also try to have a T1 TPK … erm i mean adventure prepared just in case we need another DM

I will definitely be there if nothing hinders me from going! Let’s see if that ranger will make it to level 2.

T1 please!

I might be there this time, a miracle!

(I’ve been away for a while so I’d prefer to play either tier, otherwise I could maybe try to prepare a T1)

I would like to try to run a new module (it has been used before, but it was some time ago)
It is tier 1, you can all be my guinea pigs :smile:

I’ll be there again with a T1 character, would like to play this week but if necessary could prepare (or rerun) something.

I’ll bring my T1 half-orc. He’s lvl 3 now and even more ready to spoil evil DMs and their dreams of TPKs! :wink:

Coming with a friend. Both will have t1 characters

i hope you mean AL module? (i’ve out you down as a DM on my list for this friday :smiley: )

Yes, I would like to DM …
It has a ddex code, so it should be fine, right?
It is on the list of adventures used …

yep should be fine :slight_smile:

I’ll be there :smiley: Got several T1s I can play. I can also always run LMoP for any players who wish to finish the adventure.

EDIT: Will also bring a T1 friend along

Finally it actually looks like i have time!
So i shall come with a T1!! ^^

I will come with a T1 character! I might be late, I have to drop my sister off at the airport.

So I’m counting 11 players and 1 DM (@Nepu ) and 2 possible DMs (@jboimler and @Rayce_Kaiser).

@Tersidian Are you gonna be there today?

@jboimler If you could run a module, as I have a firsttime player joining me and need to focus on teaching Rules while playing.

If all 11 players show up, we may need three tables anyway and I have LMoP prepped at all times.

1 Like

yeah i’ll be there and in case we don’t have enough people to DM i’ll have a module along

1 Like

I’ll bring a module I can rerun if necessary.

1 Like

Thanks for dming. Taku is developing a real phobia of the underground…

1 Like

alright so i had another TPK … i’m kind of sorry, but only kind of :smiley:
was fun for me, hope my players had fun too even though they died :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes