Adventurer League Season 8 DM Meetup @Spielbar

Alright, this is not going to be a playing event.

The plan is that people who are interested in DMing Adventurer’s League meet up and I’ll try to give a short introduction to the rules for the new Season that should have officially started by then.
We’ll take a look at DM quests too.
Also for those interested i’ll try to give a quick runthrough for the restrictions in Adventurer League.
We can and probably will talk about general DM tips too i guess :slight_smile:

Once again please announce if you plan to come, i’ll try to have the important AL stuff prepared with handouts where i think they are useful :smiley:

I shall be there :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be there.

Hi,
I might be interested and I got a question. What about Adventure League on this friday? Is the thread still in the making or won´t there be an AL group this time?

Greetings Disc

i won’t dm this friday, i need a break and in theory the new season rules are released this thursday or friday, i think it’s another week before they are in effect but i’m not sure

i won’t dm this friday, i need a break

Good point… Sorry to miss out on this one, I’ll be in Italy for the first half of the month. Is there a link where one can catch up on the season rules? Or are you planning to hand out a leather-bound vademecum to each and every one of us, since you have so much time on your hands? :joy:

the rules will be released for free on dmsguild.com as well as on wizards.com

i do plan to prepare kind of a handout, but leatherbound … probably not :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.