Adventurer League Season 8 DM Meetup @Spielbar thread 2

last thread got locked, so here is a new one in case anybody else wants to announce they are coming :slight_smile:
so far only @Toni and @SheVa said they were coming while @Discarvio said they might be interested

so if anybody else plans on being there, please announce yourself here

1 Like

I still plan to come, just to confirm :slightly_smiling_face:

Same. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. I´m pretty new to DND 5e and I do have 0 DM experience. So I´m not sure if this meetup is the right thing for me. :confused:

I honestly think, that I might be better suited as a player.

no worries, that’s fine :slight_smile: normal AL play will probably resume next week or the week after (topic will be posted as soon as I know)

Just a quick thank you to the DMs - I know how challenging this sort of thing can be. If you guys think all the constraints and linearity are tough on us players, it’s even harder on the DMs!

1 Like

alright everyone, thanks for showing up

just some stuff:
Adventurer League DM & Player’s Pack
(old rules) DM Log Sheet

short checklist what to bring/organize as the DM:

• Adventure
    • maybe prepare the possible battles before hand
  • Spare Pencils
  • Spare Dice
  • Pregenerated Characters (my google drive folder containing my pregens)
  • Advenutre Log Sheets
  • (Empty Charactersheets if you want to help people create their own)
  • anything else you believe you need that evening (DMScreen, Battlemap, figurines, initiative tracker, …)

i most likely forgot something on that list so feel free to add stuff i forgot :slight_smile:

just remembered a thing i completely forgot to mention:
it might not be required, but it probably is a good idea to register with Wizards of the Coast to get a DCI#

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.