A (re-)introduction

Greetings Fellow Gamers,
Hi! I’m not a new member, but I am very inactive one, I posted in the off topic section about a year ago and then didn’t follow up with the forum. I’ve been running my own long format Pathfinder campaign with some friends, but scheduling is murder and we just aren’t able to get together as often as I’d like. :frowning:

The upshot is, I want to try to get involved with your weekly game group this fall! This week I’ve got something else going on Thursday night, but maybe next week! This summer, while I was back in the States, I picked up Fantasy Flight’s End of The World (Zombie Apocalypse and Alien Invasion). I’d be excited to try them out… I don’t think I’d be comfortable enough for GMing on my first night, but… in the future?

Anyway, hi!

Welcome back, looking forward to a Zombie Apocalypse and/or Alien Invasion!

Welcome back,

Same here, looking forward to try this(hese) game(s)

Cool! I ran one quick Zombie Apocalypse flavored EotW game for some friends over the summer. It is a very rules-light, narrative system, which makes things nice and fluid, but you’ve also got to trust your GM and keep arguing to a minimum (in general a good thing, but doubly so when rules are not explicit).

Another problem: Because the players are playing as themselves in a crisis situation, at some point they will, understandably, want to split up and go protect their own families/loved ones. This was hard to manage. Maybe easier with an expat group, when family is not close at hand.

[quote=“Zdoze”]
Another problem: Because the players are playing as themselves in a crisis situation, at some point they will, understandably, want to split up and go protect their own families/loved ones. This was hard to manage. Maybe easier with an expat group, when family is not close at hand.[/quote]

I was thinking exactly that as I read it… I would mostly be concerned in securing my supply of Almdudler…

Sweet, looking forward to the game…