3-Action Economic Recession

Hi everyone from V.A.L.U.E., and others that are just as VALUEable!

I just wanted to gauge everyone’s interest in exploring my old love of the world of Golarion through a Pathfinder 2e campaign. Info I already know:

• Roleplay & exploration-heavy, most likely in the medium-rare magic & human-centered politicking directions
  • English & in-person
  • Starting 2nd half of January
  • Flexible scheduling after ~18:00 on weekdays or throughout weekend days with a targeted runtime of ~4-6 months, 3 weeks/month (so skipping 1)
  • My place in the 11th near U3 Zippererstraße would be readily available most times, although we can for sure do rotations/guest visits as the players would wish
  • Assuming the above, have to be fine with Mona watching us play, perhaps barking at sudden movements (picture of Mona for reference):
  • Drawing a weapon costs one of your 3 actions :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Really not looking to lock anything in until early January, just checking who’s interested enough for some discord chats, maybe character creation/inspiration!

2 Likes

There’s a lot of tables currently building here. Depending on how they go I’d be interested in pf2 too.

1 Like

Would definitely be interested. Have to brush up on pf2, its been a while.

1 Like

Im interested

1 Like

Hey! Gave it some thought and for kind of a first go at it I would actually make an open-table set of one-shots for PF2e, especially if this is something that sounds good for @Takanari @Col_Mustard_Ret @Mexikorn. In my mind, this could give those of us who haven’t tried it a better feel for the system, and then we can take it from there.

The 2 official one-shots I have an eye on are:
paizo.com - Pathfinder One-Shot #1: Sundered Waves (Lvl. 5)
https://paizo.com/products/btq02d5i?Pathfinder-OneShot-4-Mark-of-the-Mantis (Lvl. 6)

Both include 4 pre-generated characters tied to the story.

And the dates I had in mind were:

Sat., 13.01.24 16:00
Sat., 20.01.24 16:00

Assuming we have 2 players on board for that idea, I will make some more official-looking booking!

2 Likes

Should work for me. Ill let you know in January for sure if I have time on those dates

1 Like

Seems possible so far.