2 Seats Left! NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY - Spire Drop in/Drop out Season 1 - (10/10) Confrontation

Hi RPGers!

The time has come to end my first season of linked but self-contained episodes of Spire. You have all received letters handed to you discreetly at your homes or places of work letting you know that the Ministry has found the location of secret operations downspire for Captain Bright-Spires and her Paladins (a local church of Our Glorious Lady near the Blue Docks) and that the Captain will be visiting with only her personal guard today. They want you to head over immediately and take out the most pressing threat to the Ministry’s long-term survival - and at the very least the survival of your own cell, who may well soon become the focus of investigations as they run out of other leads from the aelfir murders.

Let me know if you’re interested! (If you are repeat players from my one-shots or sessions, you will be able to add an additional Low Advance to your existing character ahead of the game).

As before, I have attached all the materials needed to create a character from the choice of 15 classes. These characters have resistances (Blood, Mind, Silver, Reputation and Shadow) that can be impacted in the game instead of hit points. You should start with the Spire Characters file first if you would like to create a character, as it gives all the necessary approach directions. An extra piece of help, however, is that if you are provided the same Domain or Skill twice, you can gain a Knack, which allows you to roll with mastery. A knack is a more focused version of the domain or skill. For example, if you got the Fight skill twice, you could choose to have a knack in fighting with blades and you could roll with mastery whenever you fought with a bladed weapon.

Spire_Characters-compressed.pdf (1.6 MB) Spire_Character Sheet.pdf (338.1 KB) Spire_Blood Witch-compressed.pdf (880.6 KB) Strata_Characters.pdf (753.4 KB) Sin_Characters-compressed.pdf (2.3 MB)

1 Like

@Tea007 @Nat1 @Lindt

This day finally came. Can’t believe it. And what let down the cave was honestly. Hope aelfir that I shot has recovered well. Hope to get some knees in this game also.

2 Likes

Finally, can’t wait to get rid of those wanted posters (or create new ones?)

2 Likes

Will be there, of course!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.