1 Seat Left! NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY - Spire Drop in/Drop out Season 1 - (3/10) On the Run

Hi RPGers!

Time for part 3 of 10 of my self-contained Spire episodes! You’ve had too much fun fighting the system (stealing a siege gun, robbing a high-end vault, and accidentally murdering an undying aelfir) and now the Paladins have caught your scent. The Ministry have given you the location of a non-Ministry safe house that they’ve used before to lie low for a bit (they don’t want you leading Paladins to official safe houses) but time is short and you’ll need to give the house owner a good reason to let you in!

Let me know if you’re interested! (If you are repeat players from my one-shots, you will be able to add an additional Low Advance to your existing character ahead of the game)

As before, I have attached all the materials needed to create a character from the choice of 15 classes. These characters have resistances (Blood, Mind, Silver, Reputation and Shadow) that can be impacted in the game instead of hit points. You should start with the Spire Characters file first if you would like to create a character, as it gives all the necessary approach directions.

Spire_Characters-compressed.pdf (1.6 MB) Spire_Character Sheet.pdf (338.1 KB) Spire_Blood Witch-compressed.pdf (880.6 KB) Strata_Characters.pdf (753.4 KB) Sin_Characters-compressed.pdf (2.3 MB)

2 Likes

@Nat1 @Tea007, still up for this?

Absolutely, no time like the present to try to loose the tail of paladins :no_mouth: As long we still have the railgun shots, I feel safer this way

I’m in if you’ll have me! This time as a Vermissian Sage.

Ooo, another fun choice! Remember to give them an additional Low Advance beyond the standard two this time :smiling_face:

Of course I am still in, can’t miss a possible reunion with the paladins… Looking forward to playing

Let me know if anyone needs any help with advances or general guidance! I hope @Nat1 and @Tea007 your medium advances give you better footing for this session!

So, I’ve got my most likely character concept for Sunday down:

Train Cop (Guard.Vermissian Sage). Spent my durance as a guard for unused Vermissian Stations. Learned how to kill time (literally) by studying old train schedules. Contacted by the Ministry after running into … actually, now that I think of it I can’t quite remember who or what.

As I can never decide what I want to play (there are reasons for why I’m usually the GM) I’m also drawn to a Knight whose bar is a front for an occultist society (Hungering Deep) or a just a Gutter Cleric (still thinking about what kind).

Sounds good! There will be more opportunities to try new characters (at least there will be 7 more season sessions after this one!). Just remember to give the Sage 3 Low Advances instead of 2 as you’ve played before!

I’m terribly sorry, I got something mixed up and I’m about 20 minutes late.

Best of luck today! Roll all the 10s! :four_leaf_clover:

@Lindt you missed both incredibly bad and incredibly good rolls today! I guess that makes it a typical session :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.