Tournament III Sign-up

I can come both days at 7:30

I’ll be there 7:30 as usual.

Is it groups of four again?

If I understand this right, the next two Thursday-meetings at the Spielbar will be some kind of RPG tournament… so probably less ideal for new members to informally join, meet and greet? Since I can’t commit 100% to be able to make it, I don’t want to disrupt a tournament by not showing up…

Quite possibly.

Three or four generally seem to work well, but that isn’t etched in stone. The first GenCon tournament had groups of nine, if memory serves. I admit to being tempted.

Just do it!

How many players are in?

Oh dang, I should pay more attention to the threads…

Anyhow… ARRRrrr! I’m in.

This week is not working though (we’re moving) but next week should work!

So Alrik, Thopthes, me and ev GodKingTom will game at the 15th?

So Alrik, Thopthes, me and ev GodKingTom will game at the 15th?[/quote]
Not gonna leave a pirate friend behind*, so let’s go for the 15th.

[size=50]*except for an absurd amount of gold of course. Or not that absurd. Maybe some. Okay, a bottle of rum. A good one though! [/size]

Currently 15.something, but this may yet change.

So Alrik, Thopthes, me and ev GodKingTom will game at the 15th?[/quote]
Not gonna leave a pirate friend behind*, so let’s go for the 15th.

[size=50]*except for an absurd amount of gold of course. Or not that absurd. Maybe some. Okay, a bottle of rum. A good one though! [/size][/quote]
No pirate left behind - now that’s an initiative worth getting behind!

Yes, that’s the plan, although group size still isn’t entirely etched in stone.

More details to follow, and thanks to everyone for being flexible.

Nothing whatsoever wrong with dropping by for the first time during the tournament! There’ll be lots of friendly people on hand, and we’d be more than happy to have you join us.

I would be great if you could commit to a date in advance in order to help me make my sanity rolls, but if that’s not possible, there should be other games available.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sounds good! Then I would like to join on 8.10. the tournament. I am eager to find out what awaits me there. In case the tournament is full that day, I do not mid to spawn my own little adventure though.

Alrighty, here are the dates:

Oct. 8:
AmLash
Meneldilme
Chylli
DoomCarrot
GJSoft
Gridshadow
KauraKuitu
Mentor
OddlyEd
Sam
Simon
Vanessa

Oct. 15:
Alrik
AustralianTom
Darrrthbinks
Thopthes
Bazhell
Flora
Neil
Tam

Groups will kick off tomorrow as soon as four people show up; I’ll probably be there around 6. If you’re not on the list and still want to play, or need to change dates, please let me know. Otherwise, best of luck!

Note: If you’re scheduled to join the tourney on the 15th and would still like to play a game tomorrow, Darthbinks will be running a Thursday Night One-shot. Don’t miss it!

See you at 6 then.

I will be there roughly 7:45

Alrighty, here are the revised dates:

Oct. 8:
AmLash
Meneldilme
Chylli
GJSoft
Gridshadow
KauraKuitu
Mentor
OddlyEd
AustralianTom
DoomCarrot
Sam
Vanessa

Oct. 15:
Alrik
Darrrthbinks
Thopthes
Bazhell
Flora
Neil
Simon
Tam

Good night, all - see you tomorrow!

Hi H, I know this is short notice but Deloria and I would love to come today (or next week if today’s not possible)? We can be there from about 6.

Alrighty, here are the re-revised … oh, never mind.

With some players already struck down before the start of the tournament (how’s that for fiendish DMing?) and others joining late, everything is in a state of flux (hey, at least it’s not the state of Wisconsin).

What this means is:

If you’re set to play tonight: You should, barring further unforeseen unforeseeables, be good to go; see you at Spielbar. Early arrivals appreciated. I’ll be there around 6, and the first group can get underway as soon as four people show up.

If you’re darthkiwi and Deloria: Welcome aboard, see you tonight.

If you’re set to play next week: You should also be good to go, but there’s a slight chance your group will be short-handed.

If you’re hoping to play together with somebody in particular: I’m doing my best, but no guarantees.

If you’re sick: Get better soon!

Everybody: Thanks for being flexible as all this evolves.

See you tonight! (And now to actually write the scenario. I knew I was forgetting something …)

Envelope-man to the rescue!

Seriously though, looking forward to it, even if we should actually end up with less people.

[quote=“Thopthes”]Envelope-man to the rescue!

Seriously though, looking forward to it, even if we should actually end up with less people.[/quote]
Genuine pad of paper this time. Swanky!

And I know that smaller groups aren’t optimal, and I’m still hopeful it won’t happen, but it’s always been a possibility. People get sick, real life happens … In any case, I think it’s less of an issue going from four to three than three to two.

Then again, after two wins, I have no qualms about giving you guys a handicap. Maybe I can think of some more …