V.A.L.U.E. Substitute - I Can't Believe It's Not WoWKeepers

would love to join @cat4laugh 's table, could play either T1 or T2

also really curious bout the new location :smiley:

I would like to join with T1/T2

Oh wow we are also getting Darthbinks style threads in here! Appreciate it. I have settled on what I’m going to run and it’s going to be Tier 2

I will be there, preferably sitting at @cat4laugh’s table. Tier 2 yay.

I would love to come and sit at @cat4laugh’s table!

I would come and DM the next episode of my T1 Eberron game :slight_smile: preferential seating for ppl who were there last time, but newcomers just as welcome

@Atanen @Matteo98 @B1ACKT3A @truecrawl

2 Likes

I can not be there this time! :weary: Sorry!

Hopefully I will be in town by Friday evening.

Hi:) I’d love to join as a player in T1

1 Like

Ok lil correction, my char is 1 level short for cat4laugh’s T2 game :face_holding_back_tears: so will have to play on a T1 tabe instead.

Thought was Lv4 last time, so Lv5 with the level up, but was Lv3 last time, so now Lv4 PepeHands

I’m in for T1. Can’t remember who I played with last time, but was super fun (and I was a rare Barbarian that didn’t get in a single fight lol). Likely will restart a new character to better suit my play style :). Up for any adventure

if you’ve got downtime days left you could gain a level using the “Catching Up” downtime activity (cost 10 days)

1 Like

was wondering, does that mean I can level up twice after every friday? like 1 Lv by default and another one with the 10 downtime days? :smiley:

I’m still kinda new :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yes - you can do that (i dont recommend it though. currently you cant level down)

1 Like

I will also be there and join @Xyathn Table :slight_smile:

I’d also love to come by this week! T1

Hey guys, I’m afraid something came up and I won’t be able to make it this Friday. Please post here afterwards your opinions of the place, I’m curious!

interesting, thank you :heart:

I think I will stick with the one level up though. One level per friday is nice, plus with 2 levels it feels like I’m skipping part of the journey of my char. So I’ll join either mane’s, Aviron’s or Col_Mustard_Ret’s table. Whoever’s got a seat for me :blush:

1 Like

note that you can use downtime days later. you can save/collect them.

2 Likes

You can make a new character with lvl5, the campaign of cat4laugh is really fun, I´d recommend it! :smile:

2 Likes