V.A.L.U.E of Not Skipping Fridays

I have an extra “Dragonlance, Shadows of the Dragon Queen” with me today if anyone wants it (free). English. Just mention it in person

2 Likes

I’m literally one block away and can’t make it, something urgent came up. Sorry to back out so suddenly, see you next week.

I was not there, but I would still be interested in the tome :slight_smile:

:headstone: @ikariam

"Ikariam will be remembered for his wits and his laughing eyes and above all for being a good friend. I am sure we all feel, that he exploded too young, but the Gods move in mysterious ways.
Sometimes you come in an angle, other times you can hover or swoop. Sometimes you can come even from beneath … like a worm or mole … or from above as you dive-bomb a box full of explosives."

thanks for playing
:rat: The Rats of Skullport :mask:

Bok (@DutchyGio), Darius, Ghundralt (@Jackfruitchilli), and Sirius (@BufoBufo)

from Cat & Malady you gain

… also you deeds in the Underdark refugee area have not gone unnoticed:

• you all gain +1 Reputation with the Rag Mage faction for finishing the mission
  • you all gain +1 Reputation in the Harpers faction for saving the procession
  • you all gain +1 Reputation in the Xanathar’s Guild faction since their hideout did not explode
  • additionally Bok gains +2 Reputation in the Reforged Ring faction for giving vital intel to the servants of Llolth :spider:

Story Award:

Homebrew Story Award for Bok (@DutchyGio)
"A Good Deed …"

Since you went out of your way and saved Darius from certain doom from the flame skulls, you will start the next adventure with Inspiration.

New Downtime Activities:

Downtime Activity for Bok (@DutchyGio), Darius, Ghundralt (@Jackfruitchilli), and Sirius (@BufoBufo)
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 200gp
:rat: Training with the Rat King

The Rat King is more than thankful and agreed to teach you a few new tricks.
You can become trained in either thieves’ tools, tinker tools, or flute (music instrument).
note: You cannot train with the Lady of Plagues, these Awards are mutual exclusive

Downtime Activity for Bok (@DutchyGio), Darius, Ghundralt (@Jackfruitchilli), and Sirius (@BufoBufo)
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 200gp
:mask: Training with the Lady of Plagues

The Lady of Plagues is more than thankful and agreed to teach you a few new tricks.
You can become trained in either alchemist’s supplies, herbalism kit, or poisoner’s kit.
note: You cannot train with the Rat King, these Awards are mutual exclusive

Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 100gp
:blowfish: Paleoichthyology

You research the ancient prehistoric fish Ikariam saw in his vision.
You learn its powers and maybe even uncover some of its weaknesses.

please keep in mind, that these Story and Homebrew Downtime Awards only work at my table

1 Like

@ThatGuyTed @Tea007 @Alaadu @pretender @PlayerofDom
Thank you so much for joining my game last night! It was lovely to have you at my table. :partying_face: :sparkles:

You each get:
A Cloak of the Manta Ray
480 GP

Aditionally, there are some DM rewards!

• @Tea007 (Storm) now has “The Book of Meow” and is able to spawn a cat familiar twice per game. :cat2:

• @Alaadu (Renata) now has the “Book of Water” and is able to breathe underwater. :ocean:

• @PlayerofDom (Maurice/Reese) please correct me- now has the “Book of spider” and is able to climb walls and ceilings. :spider:

• @ThatGuyTed (Filliam) now has a “Book of Holding” and can have his stuff held. :raised_hands:

• @pretender (Durun) now has a “Book of Tagging” and can pull things towards himself. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Please keep in mind that these books only work in my games because of their homebrew nature! :sparkles:

Have a nice rest of the weekend! :star2:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.