V.A.L.U.E Friday - Of Monsters and other oddities the valiant Kobolds vanquished

:old_key:

DMs (3):
xaosseed T1 :spaghetti:
BufoBufo T3 :japanese_goblin:
Tersidian T2 :game_die:

Potential DMs (1):
ThatGuyTed T2 :moneybag:
wants to join :japanese_goblin:

Players (13-14):
Tankanari :japanese_goblin:
Darthbinks :japanese_goblin:
Stracci :japanese_goblin:
Lux_Tenebraeque :japanese_goblin:

jboimler T1 :spaghetti:
Col_Mustard_Ret T1 :spaghetti:
Jackfruitchilli T1 :spaghetti:
katnyx T1 :spaghetti:

Alaadu T2 :game_die:

Volpe T1 (or T2)
Nat1 T1 (or T2)
Spacelab T1/T2
DoNotDisturb T1/T2

3 Likes

Looking at the current player/DM composition Iโ€™ll switch my plans a bit and just do a normal T2 adventure rather than a high T2-low T3 adventure. Letโ€™s let the bounty increase for a bit shall we?

1 Like

you could just play RHoD so there is 4 players for that, and I DM a T2 - I assumed youโ€™d prefer that

That would indeed be nice :ok_hand:
Alright in that case Iโ€™ll still prepare something T2 just in case (maybe weโ€™ll have a lot of last minute players) but Iโ€™ll join RHoD if I can.

Thank you very much :+1:
(Sorry Alaadu - Iโ€™ll make sure to make it up to you with a nice follow up adventure in the future โ†’ the bounty shall not be forgotten!)

1 Like

All good @ThatGuyTed :blush: looking forward to itโ€ฆ
I will be joining @Tersidian table then for a T2 :grin:

is there anything in particular to prepare for brancalonia? if not and I can join with my normal character (t1) iโ€™d like to join please if thatโ€™s ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

RHoD for me: Lets see whatโ€™s behind the radiant door

Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - you should be able to just rock up with any T1. There might be a little bit of setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds - that is what we are confirming with this session; is Brancalonia VALUE compatible (I think yes).

2 Likes

There is a slim chance I can actually make it today. If that is the case, I would like to join the Red Hand again.

Unfortunately I canโ€™t make it, we got stuck in a traffic jam for almost an hourโ€ฆ

thanks everyone for joining today :slight_smile:

also thanks for helping reuniting Oso and Liz, maybe even for helping defeat that Beholder and its minions.

All of the players at my table got paid a total of 420gp each (400 from the Crystal Dragon + 20 from Liz).
In addition you can keep 1 of the following items:

Hope yโ€™all had fun and found something interesting to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Tersidian for the amazing session, it was lots of fun :raised_hands:t4:

@Tersidian thanks for the great game! It was fun

Thank you for playing
You gain

From the last time you gain 2500 GP as a reminder

Now Red Hand of Doom will pause until Skullport finishes, then we will look for a date. Downtime activities will be posted then.

1 Like

Thanks to all who joined Brancalonia!

Rugantino has been restored to Gheraccio, Rosetta to the Mill, the Snakes and the Freeloaders were both roundly pummeled in epic brawls and you hauled back enough reward that Punchrabbit is happy for you all to sit about the Cockerel drinking for a while longer.

2 Likes

post it here so I wonโ€™t forget it:

Helping the Spiders

5 Downtime day, to be done afterwards and 3000 GP
You help the Aranea to free their families or relocate them to a safer place. Maybe they can evem help you later

Thanks a lot for DMing, was a lot of funโ€‹:grin::grin::grin:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.