Tons of Reaper Fantasy Gaming Miniatures (and a Pirate Ship) for sale

Hello everyone!

My Reaper Bones 5 Kickstarter miniatures have arrived, and will be available as soon as they clear Austrian customs office. I have ordered extras and members of RPG Vienna are welcome to reserve them (for free) by PMing (or contacting me on 06769087536). They will also be available for purchase on Ebay and Willhaben.

Reaper Bones 5 miniatures are made from sturdy ‘bones black’ plastic material (being gray they can be played straight out of the box) and in most cases will require some degree of assembly (with ordinary super glue). They are cast in heroic scale (starting at 28mm for humanoids, and scaling up proportionally). All miniatures are fantasy miniatures and can be used with a variety of fantasy themed RPG’s, such as DnD, Pathfinder, LOTHR/The One Ring etc.

The estimated price ranges include the additional costs of VAT, import duties (and shipping cost to my location), and are 30-40% lower than the limited retail prices on Reaper website (where, once sold they will seldom be available on individual purchase @ Reaper).The previous Bones 4 core set sold at around 350-400 USD on retail (this year it is expected to be higher due to better quality of material used).

The following packages will be available:

1. Bones 5 core set - containing 159 (est. 1.5 eur/mini) highly detailed fantasy gaming miniatures, set of gaming dice, 40x 1inch bases and 20x2inch bases (230,00 EUR)
    Includes PC heroes, a good variety of monsters such a Catoplebas, 2x dragons, golem,wraiths, bunch of kobolds, undead, catfolk, a dragon wolf, whatever that thing in the well is and many more etc.

AND MANY MORE… if you have a facebook account have a look at this videos…it’s just a LOT. Redirecting...

2. Fan Favorites expansion - contains over 43 highly detailed fantasy gaming miniatures (105,00 EUR)
    Contains a DEMOGORGON (much cooler than the wizkids option imo, and way cheaper), a mamoth lord, a rakashasa, firbolg pc/npc options, anti paladins, mephits, imps, gatormen, animatronics and a raccoon ranger because why not :slight_smile: and more

3. Greek Odyssey - Greek mythology themed minis. includes 23 mostly larger miniatures (105,00 EUR)
    Contains a gorgeous minis from Greek mythology including columns of Zeus and Hera, Hercules, a centaur, hydra, cyclops, hippogriff, Cerberus, greater medusa, a minotaur etc.

4.Dungeon Dwellers - includes 48 detailed dungeon themed minis (105,00 EUR)
Contains orcs, kobolds, goblins, adventurers, an owlbear, a treasure dragon, an ogre and more…

1. Dark Depths - 36 highly detailed sea exploration themed miniatures (mostly medium and larger monster minis) (105,00 EUR)
    Contains mermaids and merman pc/npc options, Nessie from da lake, a sea giant and sea ogres, dire moray, sea dragon, sea beholder and more

2. Brine Wind - 47 pirates ahoy! all sorts of pirates and pirate races, including undead pirates (47 in total) (105,00 EUR)
    Contains just a lot cool looking pirates… including things like cat pirates and ottherfolk pirates, a pirate shrine to an evil goddess and more.

3. Pirate Ship = YES almost 1m long (200,00 EUR)

4. If I can remember correctly what I backed, there will also be a couple of individual miniatures for sale including a huge spider, storm giant, dragons and such…

All prices include taxes and import duties.

Happy adventuring! Cheers!

Some individual Adult/Ancient Dragon miniatures, 20-24 eur each - RESERVED

Spider Queen, est 17 - 20 eur - RESERVED

Large Catapult est 10 -12 eur

Large Ballista est 10-12 eur
ballista 1 ballista 2

Yog Sothoth - of many names…and applications :slight_smile: est. 20-24 eur

Storm Giant King (aka King Hekaton, aka Zeus :))) est 18 - 21eur

Fire Giant (aka mama’s boy)- est 13.50 - 14,50 eur

Aboleth (monster cr 10), est price 10 to 12 eur.

The Minis have arrived at the Austrian Post’s dispatch center and will be available as soon as they clear customs.
All the sets are still available since I have yet to post them online for sale. Please let me know if anything strikes your fancy. Thanks.

The Minis have arrived and are available for collection!

Photos of the actual miniatures (pre assembled i.e. not glued…cause i prefer to glue my minis after prepping them). Enjoy.

The Dark Depths set:

The Dungeon Dwellers set:

The Brinewind set:

The Greek Odyssey Set:

Retro looking DnD dice sets, new and in shhrinkwrap for 8 EUR/set

Bases for Minis by Reaper Miniatures:

• 25mm (1 inch) x 10 = 2,00 eur
  • 50mm (2 inch) x 1 = 0,60 eur

More sets of 25mm and 50mm bases are available

Just a quick update.
The ships are sold out, as are the dragons, yog sogoth, spider queen and fire giants.
There still extra miniature’s boxed sets available, as well as the storm king giant and aboleth.
Being gray and sturdy, the minis can be used straight out of the box / don’t need painting.
Half of the minis in the core set require assembly, while most of the minis in the expansion sets come assembled. Assebly is simple, requiring super glue and a cutter.
Cheers.

The following items are still available:

• 1x Core Box
  • 1x Brinewind
  • 2x Greek Odyssey
  • Storm Giant
  • Aboleth