The V.A.L.U.E of welcoming new players!

If @Tea007 and @Col_Mustard_Ret are up to it I’d continue some planar ship hijinks. Otherwise join a game.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about me! :slight_smile:

At least I hope I will feel better on friday…

1 Like

I’m up for another round in hell, or wherever we happen to be. Let the haiku hijinks continue!

1 Like

Sure I will be there to continue Lux’s adventure, who would wanna miss a trip to hell…

2 Likes

First time in the campaign, will be joining in Tier 1 :+1:

1 Like

I am join with T1-2, preferably cat´s grave steaks.

@Lux_Tenebraeque

I’d continue some planar ship hijinks.

Tier ?

edit: wrote T3 :point_down:

Last time we were playing T3, so I guess it is going to be T3 again. Shakirah the Huntress is level 16 :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey yall, i’ll be joining with a t1-3 prepared if there is still room

Looks like I could very likely make it this Friday…so if you end up with an open seat, keep me in mind.
Otherwise I will bring along t1/2 pc’s

1 Like

I’ll have time, so I would like to join with a T1-4 character

I would like to join this adventure :smiley:

1 Like

Hi All,

First time using Beyond DND for character sheet creation and seems like some of the core rule races and subclases are not available (e.g. Forest Gnomes).

Do you know if any additional licence has to be purchase for this? Do you happen to have any available in this group?

Thanks a lot and see you this evening! :partying_face: :v:

1 Like

You would need to purchase the PHB on D&D Beyond, otherwise you only have access to SRD content.

Alternatively, you can join a campaign on D&D Beyond that has content sharing enabled. On Reddit (r/dndnext), people regularly create content-sharing campaigns and post them; and maybe someone here in our community has a content sharing campaign you could join to create your character?

Would my conquest pally work? Being a heist…

Write me what you want to play and I can create a character sheet on beyond for you, then print it out and bring it to the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the offer!

At the end I created a Halfling instead of a Gnome, which really doesn’t matter much. I’ll enjoy it as well :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll check the Reddit groups in case I could get one of those links for the future.

Me and Rina would love to join, if places are still available😊

1 Like

of course. :slight_smile:

Got blindsided by schedule - seems we have to shft this to next week :frowning: