The V.A.L.U.E of welcoming new players!

Write me what you want to play and I can create a character sheet on beyond for you, then print it out and bring it to the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the offer!

At the end I created a Halfling instead of a Gnome, which really doesn’t matter much. I’ll enjoy it as well :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll check the Reddit groups in case I could get one of those links for the future.

Me and Rina would love to join, if places are still available😊

1 Like

of course. :slight_smile:

Got blindsided by schedule - seems we have to shft this to next week :frowning:

yes would work (should be level 3-4)
… only having neither stealth nor any social skill nor anything else that you could help you “infiltrate” would be a problem

other pcs are: trickery-cleric / bard, monk, monk, bard, and a stealthy evoker

just for setting expectations:
we have ~20 Players today and at least 4 dms
… should we run 5+ tables today, I would prefer to run this with “only” 5 players
I really want give everyone enough screen time to :sparkles:

Hi I will show up today

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

as DM and/or player?

I can bring something I dm before haven’t prepared something new. I would prefer player just wanna see the new place if there is no space I just say hi and watch some tables.

Since Lux can’t make it, I’ll join @frogemiah if there’s space.

1 Like

…being a pally he’s defo a face. I may get Trix the illusionist or someone else…
Let’s see the turnout

I’ll be there playing T1-T2, if I can manage I can also have something prepared for a T1 game, but idk yet

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and dm a 1 or 2

by cat4laugh: :key:

Just an fyi for DungeonMasters and Players coming today. I’m probably not going to be at wowkeepers before 6:40 and before that no one is going to open so I recommend you keep your visit close to 7pm ^^

added KKevin to the players list

I’ll be 5-10 late if someone wanted to grab us a table

About 15min late

@Atoh-nym @BufoBufo @DutchyGio @Jackfruitchilli @Stracci @PatrickD

thanks for playing
Prisoner 13

you all get:

Story Awards:

Homebrew Story Award for Bok (@DutchyGio)
:chess_pawn: “Move Pawn to E4”

Jarlaxle Baenre is willing to grant Bok a small favour, just because he is curious, what the bugbear will ask for. Also he admired Bok’s courage to play dragon-chess against him.

Homebrew Story Award for Dr. Goosejet (@PatrickD)
:chains: “Loviatar’s Blessing of Vengeful Assault”

Loviatar accepted your offerings, saw your anguish, and smiled.
Once, when Dr. Goosjets takes damage from a creature in range of a weapon he is wielding, you can spend this Award to use his reaction to make an attack with the weapon against that creature.
note: Using this award will have consequences, since this means that Dr. Goosejet is accepting Loviatar’s favor.

Homebrew Story Award for Ildun (@Atoh-nym)
:church: “The Best Cathedral”

While within Skullport, Ildun can find the Cathedral of Cyric, by searching for the secret entrance and failing an DC 15 Intelligence saving throw.

Homebrew Story Award for Sirius (@BufoBufo)
:shield: “Curse Deflection”

Thanks to your generous offerings to Beshaba, your cries to be protected from the vengeance from other deities have been heard … but Lady Doom shields her flock in her own style.
Should Sirius be forced to make a saving throw against a curse, you can spend this Award before rolling to use his reaction to deflect the curse to a different creature within 60 feet. The new target will be chosen at random.
note: what will happen, when you use this Award, while there are no other creatures within 60 feet, remains to be seen …

please keep in mind, that these Story and Homebrew Downtime Awards only work at my table

3 Likes

updated your faction reputations

• you all got +1 with the Rag Mage
  • Bok also got +1 with the Bregan D’aerthe

@Col_Mustard_Ret @Alaadu @pretender @ThatGuyTed @Crios (i think)

Thank you so much for joining my game last night! :partying_face: :sparkles:

As it turns out, the old writer, Miren Eilow, is not actually dead. Man, what’s up with this guy?

As a reward for your troubles, you find 480GP each and a A Robe of Stars in the tent where you started.

There are also some story awards, yay! :star2:

@Col_Mustard_Ret a.k.a Rogan gains

The Bro Dragon :dragon: :dark_sunglasses:
You are now a proud owner of a pseudo-dragon familiar. Altough a bit rowdy and very youthful, he seems like a nice dragon. Please refer to the Pseudodragon Familiar guide for 5e.

@Alaadu a.k.a Lucian gains

Split Traits :performing_arts: :axe:
After some weird events, it seems that Lucian is able to communicate with Renata. What does that mean? Is she going to take over? I think it will be alright…

we do still need to figure out the mechanics for this, please contact me on discord!

@pretender a.k.a Durun gains

The Googly Eyes of Sentience :eyes: :sparkles:
A tiny, small or medium object of your choice becomes sentient and now follows you around. The creature now has it’s own initiative and 10 on all stats. It can speak common. It has 10 HP. Usable 1x per long rest.

Actions

• Unarmed Attack
    +1 to hit - 1D6 + 1 psychic damage
  • Become Item
    Your chosen item can use a bonus action to become an item and look like an item. It is hidden and looks like a regular object.

you also get to keep the red disk, but it is not sentient unless it wears the googly eyes. :muscle: :red_circle:

@ThatGuyTed a.k.a Filliam gains

I don’t like this story :x::books:
You have made enemies with your narrator, Miren Eilow. Throw sheer hatred towards him, you have beat your habit of procrastination. You can see through his shit much easier and have +2 against wisdom saving throws against him. You also find a locket…

@Crios (i think) a.k.a Bernard gains

Friend of the Fish :fish: :tropical_fish:
Through your very convincing interpretive dancing, you managed to befriend some of the dancer fish. You can now summon two fish per short rest for various purposes. With the fish present you get +3 to your performance checks. Just make sure to put them back in the water afterwards…

Please keep in mind that these perks are only valid and usable at my table! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :sparkles:

I hope you had fun and that you will join me in three weeks, (June is busy… :frowning:) or perhaps sooner for the continuations of this whimsical story “A Stroll through the Pits of Hell”, “The Void isn’t that scary, right?” and the big boss battle “Not MY Narrator!”.

Thanks for playing, adieu! :partying_face: :sparkles:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.