Sounds like fun. Joining this table if nobody minds
Hehe since it is a new story, would it be suitable for an ancient old experienced āpriestā of Tymora, despite him having escaped last week already? If so, Iād love to join once more, perhaps with him having been recaptured close to the surface ![]()
If the gods decide an Underdark adventure is not for me this week, Iād love to join another table as a player, any tier is fine
![]()
Well heās slow ⦠so I think him getting recaptured makes a lot of sense xD
As I said earlier, Iām ready to run the T2 Underdark but it also looks like there might not be enough players for a second T2 this week in which case Iāll re-run last weekās T1 for new players.
And if all falls short Iād gladly join any tier table as player.
Iāll be there with a +1. Looking forward to Join AGMilkyās Underdark adventure with a buddy of mine.
Iāll have a T1 & T2 prepared. So I can DM whichever is needed.
Right now with Tiero, Meister +1 I seem to have about 3 players for my T2, which is fine to run it plus I have 2 slots or so open for anyone else wanting to T2 (in case you decide to do T1)
SInce Iām using prepared tiles and minis Iād rather not drag stuff for two different adventures so Iām sticking to the T2 now ![]()
Iāll join your table as well :))
The olā gangās getting back together ![]()
I will be attending tonight and want to be jotted down for AGMilkyās adventure, however I might want to see what Jboimler has to offer as well - or judge after all the chips have fallen into place. (all rights reserved)
To all newcomers: you can direct your questions to me as well, Iām a walking lexicon. (and that alleviates the workload of the DMs)
Still stuck at work ![]()
Running 20 mins late, work preemption.
The plan: be there 30 minutes early The current situation: food and picking up my minis from a friendās place took longer than expected and Ill be ~10 minutes late The good part: I have a new set of 20d6s, enough for the breath weapon of an ancient dragon. Sadly I donāt GM today All in all: Iāll be a ~10 minutes to lateā¦
I will have to take a last-minute rain check, unexpected things are being unexpected - a thousand apologies for the super late notice!
I wish you all the best of fun, see you next week!
@tonimon @Meister_I @truecrawl @Hamer
Summary
After being given a rock by a Deep Gnome, a potion by a Flumph, a request by a Koa-Tua, a mantle by an Ooze and Water Breathing by a Warlock you swim to the surface, where youāre given a treasure chest by the lake you surface in containing some gold.
Rewards:
- 20 Downtime Days that you can use to level up twice or for other things
- Your choice between the Rogueās Mantle and the Stone of Controlling Earth Elementals
- 150 Gold
Thanks for playing. ![]()
Thanks to @LPNRG @ausrineval @Tea007 for playing at my table.
After your return from Vermillion, Mr. Nostros was very interested in your report and has decided to send a team of fae specialists to make sure that the village and mine are clear before the prospectors are sent in. Lukas is also grateful for tending to his wifeās grave.
Your Rewards:
- 160 Gold
- 20 Downtime Days
- Your choice between a Ring Of Puzzlerās Wit or a Stone of Good Luck (Luckstone)
@Eel_pulp, @froggyprince, @neon.tetra
The druids and the sun cult thank you for cleansing the temple without sacrificing any people. Svala especially was happy that you got her a prophecy from the Storm maiden and she will set out to gather her warband.
Your Rewards:
- 400 gold pieces each
- 20 Downtime Days (check out the link for downtime options)
you can chose one of these items
- shied +2 (gift from Svala)
- Mantle of Spell Resistance (āfoundā in the Elliras tent)
thank you for the session and I hope you all had as much fun as myself.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.