The V.A.L.U.E. of Presentation Skills

I’d love to join you for the first time. I have played DnD before and would like to join for a tier 1 or 2 game.

I’ll be playing a T1 character.

I will join for the 2. part of Nights of the Living Dead, to combat the unliving evil.

I’ll be there with T1/2/3 characters

DMs (3):
Darthbinks - T3 :worm:
Lux_Tenebraeque - T1 :brain:
cat4laugh - T1/T2 :game_die:

Potential DMs (2):
Semako - T?
(or as a player: T2/T3)
(would prefer to play)

Unsniped - T1/T2 or non-DnD
(or as a player: T1/T2)

Players (15):
ThatGuyTed T3 :worm:
Jackfruitchilli T3 :worm:
PlayerofDom T3 :worm:
BufoBufo T3 :worm:
Fridi T3 :worm:

Dahla T1 :brain:
Xerdor T1 :brain:

loghorn T1
mane T1
orestotel T2 (would like to join Unsniped if he dms)
webwave T1/T2
joeder T1/T2/T3
Martin T1/T2
DrunknDoc T2
potatoes T1/T2

3 Likes

Will also join. Playing T1/2 :v:

Add me to the list. I’d dm something Tier 1,2 as long as I don’t have to make a new players character.

Hey
I would like to join tomorrow yet again with a T2 if thats still possible!
& sorry for the late post🙈

Erix Erebor will be back in the silver pyramid if Kevin is too, if not for another T1 or T2 table

I have no time this week sry .

2 Likes

Feeling under the weather, so I won’t be able to make it. Tested negative, but still don’t feel great. See you all next week.

wish you a fast recovery :slight_smile:

@BufoBufo @Fridi @Jackfruitchilli @PlayerofDom @ThatGuyTed

:shark: thanks for playing :shark:

as noted you can get a robe of Syberis (robe of stars)
that seems to be of ancient Aerenal (good necromancer elven island in the south) origin
(read as: Blast’s former, now no longer undying, stalker does not need it anymore^^)

since you discovered the old, corrupted lair of the sapphire dragon,
you have the option to instead gain a sapphire buckler

Consumeable items were:
one bead of force and one scroll of dark star (both found by Blast [played by @ThatGuyTed])

:worm: New Homebrew Storyawards

This award is shared with the group :point_down:

:bug: Port Verge Authorty (:shark: +8)

Should one of your group need to roll a check to see how people in Port Verge respect you,
you roll d20+8

Blast by @ThatGuyTed got this award :point_down:

:bug: Remember that Jealousy is a Green Colour …

Effect: You loose your Undying Stalker story award, but got the attention of "Lady Eva Green".

:worm: New Homebrew Downtime Actions

:bug: Raving with Cloudreavers

You join Princess Mika Rockface on her raids … after the carnage you not sure anymore, if that has been a good idea, the loot was great though.

Prerequesite: being Dom (by @PlayerofDom)
Effect: You gain 3200gp at the beginning of an adventure. The maximum gold you can get in that adventure still applies. Also you find out more about the history and personality of the princess, and learn some pirate stuff on the side: Once per adventure, when you are on a ship, you can gain advantage on one vehicle or navigator’s tool check.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days, reduced to 5 Downtime Days with the Pirate background

:bug: Relight my Fire

As far as possible, you restore the Silver Flame temple ruins to its former glory and also relight the sacred silver flame, that once burned on its altar.

Prerequesite: Having the Acolyte (Silver Flame) background
Cost: 12000gp and 20 Downtime Days; the cost can be shared.
Effect: Relighting this fire will give your group access to a very strong "one time" buff (better used in a T4 adventure). Using this benefit is an action. Note that this can be used only once!
Question is: Do you want a light of hope, a pyre of purification, or a flame of self-sacrifice?

• Hope: true resurrect one dead player character, who died within the last 10h, without components as an action
  • Purification: grant every player character within 100 feet +100 temporary Hit Points till their next rest
  • Self-Sacrifice: a single player character can self-sacrifce to destroy any single fiend or undead within 100 feet up to a CR equal to your character level or lower; stronger ones are still weakened a lot; that player character cannot be brought back to life;

:bug: Undeath-Demon Expert

You teleport with Tenser to the library of Korranberg to research Katashka , the Gatekeeper.*

Effect: You are trained in all skills regarding lore about this topic. Should this involve a skill you are already trained in, you would gain expertise instead. Also you discover a secret about the true nature of Katashka
Synergy: Should you also have the "Carper Crawler Expert" this also applies to the Ebon Triad and the Cult of Kyuss. Additionally you figure out what had been Kyuss’ plan 4000 years ago.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days, reduced to 5 Downtime Days should you either speak Gnomish, or have the Cloistered Scholar background

Lalia (by @Jackfruitchilli) plans to do this :point_up: