The V.A.L.U.E. of posting early ;-)

no worries … join another day

btw @Kamina & @Mefisto if you feel fancy

you could get your COVID-jab at the Hofburg on the 26th of October

:point_right: LINK

How can I register for vaccination in the Hofburg?

The Impfstraße in the Hofburg is organized together with the vaccination service of the City of Vienna. On www.impfservice.wien/corona You can register and for the vaccination appointment at 26.10. Log In. To do this, select “Hofburg” from the possible vaccination centers.

Tip: Alternatively, you can register or book an appointment by calling the toll-free number 1450.

As always late to sign up but I will show up to

Sorry I can’t come - really not feeling very well. Looking forward to see you next week.

@PatrickD

:frowning:

virtual-hugs

3 Likes

Really bad timing but my PCR-Test just came in and it shows that im positive :frowning:
im asymptomatic so atleast i’ve got that going for me
Obviously won’t be able to join today… sorry to be that guy that has to cancel last second

no worries
health comes always first

stay safe and be well :+1:

Get well my friend. See you on the next one!

Don’t forget, you promised to look up a magic item as a reward for your adventure :smiley:

magic item for the other table:

@Gobi

Gloves of Thievery

Wondrous item, uncommon (12 TCP)

These gloves are invisible while worn. While wearing them, you gain a +5 bonus to Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) checks and Dexterity checks made to pick locks.

Awesome! Where can i look at the other items you can buy with the Treasure Points? Thanks!

@Gobi

Awesome! Where can i look at the other items you can buy with the Treasure Points? Thanks!

link is in the first post of every V.A.L.U.E. thread

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. Items

p.s. your character gains 4 TCP per game

Hehe I just did, but now Im trying to figure out how many TCPs it is :smiley:

1 Like

Magic Item from “In the Name of Love” (you found it tugged into one of the scroll cases detailing an old abandoned dwarven keep): Ring of Mind Shielding (Table F, Uncommon, 12 TCP)

updated the spreadsheet
nobody got editor rights so far and that will stay that way for the moment :stuck_out_tongue:
for future reference: the most common process to make sure I set the right items to unlocked is to add a comment to the item (best way is to add the adventure it was found in to the “Unlock Reason” field on the items row :slight_smile: )

Hehe yeah, makes perfect sense to me. Alright, a comment it shall be next time. Hope to see you on fridays again more often btw :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.