The V.A.L.U.E. of Multiple Choices

Will be there to play T2 or T3

I’ll be there with a T2 character

i’ll join @MyChemicalDeath 's table

nevermind,sorry, I should probably focus on my studies until next week!

1 Like

I’ll be there. Hoping for Unsniped’s clock if it runs, else T1/T2 characters.

Hi! I will be joining with a T2 character!

DMs (3):
Darthbinks T1 :lizard: or T1 :beetle: or T2-T3 :gem:
Lux_Tenebraeque T2 :mag_right:
Unsniped T2 or :mantelpiece_clock:

Potential DMs (2):
cat4laugh T2
ThatGuyTed T1/T2 (would like to join :lizard:/ :beetle:/ :gem:)

Players (18-20):
PatrickD T1/T2 :lizard:/ :beetle:/ :gem:
Hamer T1/T2 :lizard:/ :beetle:/ :gem:

Xyathn :mantelpiece_clock:

Tea007 :mag_right:
Col_Mustard_Ret T2 :mag_right:

Semako T2 - T4
Jackfruitchilli T1-T3
Janlocks T1
Stracci T1/T2
CloudVII T1
Dahla T2
fleischlaberl T2/T1
BufoBufo T1-T3
jboimler T1-T3
Mexikorn T2/T3
kalaDM7.29 T2
dangerEn T2
Emma T1/T2

2 Likes

I’ll join Lux’s game then :slight_smile:

I’d also like to join a T1-2 table if there’s still space :slight_smile:

I’m in for T2 with Lux

@Col_Mustard_Ret

we have reached the >24 player/dm threshold

so we sadly cannot guarantee that you will find a table :frowning:
that being said … it could still work :crossed_fingers:

good luck :four_leaf_clover:

that is sadly also true for everyone who will write their first weekly VALUE posts after Emma
(or does not post at all)

Would also like to join @Darthbinks T1/T2

Gonna have to sit this one out again. ugh.
@Col_Mustard_Ret: Spot opened up.

Unfortunately I cannot make it today, I’m very sorry. I’m sure the other DMs have it well in hand though

I unfortunately also cannot make it today

If some people canceled, I will try my luck to find a place. T1-2, preferable @Unsniped ´s table.

I gotta cancel too, sorry for the last minute notice. Looking forward to getting back on track with the group soon!

@BufoBufo @Dahla @fleischlaberl @jboimler @PatrickD

thanks for playing :gem:
you all get 300gp in gemstones, and ONE of the following items:

:smiling_imp: @jboimler’s character also changes to Oathbreaker

Homebrew Story Awards:

@BufoBufo’s character gains :point_down:

:gem: Dreams of Sellat

You are bonded to a spirit called Sellat (he/him), a highly organized and methodical spirit with a great thirst for knowledge and experimentation. He is a magical expert, although his curiosity sometimes gets him into trouble. He frequently has difficulty discerning the right action from the most interesting or powerful action.
He has never really understood the divide driven between the spirits of light and the Dar Quor spirits of the dark. He seeks a way to combine a spirit of light and a spirit of Dal Quor inside a host; he believes that such a union may provide a solution to the Kalashtar conflict.

:gem: You are immune to the dream spell.

@PatrickD’s character gains :point_down:

:gem: Dreams of Karish

You are bonded to a spirit called Karish (he/him), who drives your single-minded focus in fighting against the Dreaming Dark. He is thoroughly devoted, mind and body, to the Path of Light, which also provides you with leadership. Although he can be quite commanding.
He once was part of the Dreaming Dark. Only later did he come to understand who and what they are. Since then, he fled and has single-mindedly sought to destroy those who manipulated him.

:gem: You are immune to the dream spell.

@jboimler’s character gains :point_down:

:smiley_cat: Thrice Damned

You have disadvantage on attack rolls against cultitst and servants of the Shaper of Nightmares and on saving throws against their spells and special abilities.

keep in mind that these Homebrew Story Awards :point_up: only work on my tables

1 Like

@Stracci @Jackfruitchilli @cat4laugh @Janlocks @CloudVII
Thank you very much for the fun session in the frozen tundra.

After the intervention of the mayor of “Save Harbour” the promised trade agreement was finalised and your crimes against frost giant culture, pardoned. (your items were returned to each of you shortly afterwards)

All of you receive 100 gp for a job… well… done… from the noble who sent you on your quest, as well as Boots of the Winterlands. (the giants didn’t even notice they were missing, as not even one of them ever puts on these “uncomfortably hot” boots)

In addition to that you may keep any of the additional mundane equipment you found during the adventure. (who knows when you might be in need of a bunch of breastplates again)

P.S.: I still can’t believe you guys somehow managed to find the path of least resistance through the snow :snowflake:

5 Likes

@dangerEn @Arthilas @Emma @kalaDM7.29 @Tea007

While you managed to temporarily thwart Blackstaff’s plans to get a scrying device into one of Waterdeeps criminal organizations and deprived a trusting peltmonger of old erics coat you managed to get some leads towards the possible whereabouts of lost souls and how to find them.

You made it to a defunct interplanar portal, defeated it’s scintillating guardian and used it’s remains to open a pathway to Sigil.

Each of you took four shards of the Prismatic Golem; working either as 3x Scrolls of Cone of Cold/Fireballs/Lighting bolt/Magic Missile or as the material component for crafting one item related to their element. (the Great Foundry comes to mind)

Additionally @Tea007 is in possession of a goats coat and @Emma took the ram’s horns.