The V.A.L.U.E. of dungeons - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

Note: We are going to need another dm to run a game today. Otherwise we have at this point two 7 tables, which is a lot. Maybe someone could run a T1 game?

2 Likes

I could DM the Most Potent Brew (T1/T2), but I have a bit of a cold, so my voice is not as strong as I would like… I would prefer if someone else could DM instead.

I DMed Most Potent Brew once before so I could take a stab at running it if you bring a copy, and as long as the players are all willing to be patient with a newbie DM.

5 Likes

Thank you for offering to run.

@Arthilas do you already have a copy or should I print it out?

That would be awesome!

I have a printed copy of it and a map drawn on my battlemap for you to use. Also can provide you with some paper minis for the enemies if you want.

Sorry I have to cancel for today not feeling well

Get well soon! :slight_smile:

Get well soon :slight_smile:

T1 or T2 as player.

1 Like

I will, in fact, not be able to make it.

Apologies for bailing at short notice.

I can run a T1 table of Candlekleep. That would bump us down to 4/5 per table.

4 Likes

That would be great :slight_smile:

Something came up, will have to excuse myself for tonight. Happy gaming!

Thanks for playing Potions 11

You gain:

You gain the following Story Awards:

Liquid Life

You found Rugo’s 10 special Potions of Longevity. They restore 1d10+10 years, with no drawbacks but are made out of the lifeforce of living people. Each of you has three potions now. In my games you can drink a potion to restore your lifetime, cure levels of exhaustion, or cure any disease.

Kathela’s Favour

You have the favour of the fey Kathela. Once in my games you can cast the spell Summon Fey (Tricksy Spirit) on 4th level without expending a spell slot or needing a material component. If you have no spellcasting ability you have a +8 spell attack modifier for attacking.

The Fate of Kaylee

Kaylee will walk into the future with the knowledge that her actions are her own and that she will mot become her evil self. She dedicated herself to the research of explosives creating powerful bombs, which she used to get rid of a certain Xanathar goon. Eventually she built the shop Kaylee’s Bombastics. But after the shop exploding for the third time she left Skullport for the deeper Underdark and later settled in the secret trader outpost of Mantol-Derith, where she became a successful seller of potions and explosives.

3 Likes

Thanks for the great session

1 Like

thanks again for the adventure <3 I had fun with my fellow “Meatheads”

Thanks to all that participated in the “Meathead Chronicles”

You all managed to escape the extradimensional mansion with most of your sanity intact. Matreos, your magical plant expert didn’t fair so well. The mages at Candlekeep are, nonetheless, appreciative of your efforts and have decided to reward you for exploring and solving the mystery of the mansion.

Your rewards are:

• 160 GP per person
  • 10 Downtime days
  • Your choice of either a Level 1 Spell Scroll or a +1 Weapon of your choice
1 Like

@ThatGuyTed @Arthilas @Alaadu @Takanari

Thanks for joining the ongoing hunt for the narrator. You are getting closer. :wink:

You all recieve 2500GP and an Immovable Rod.

I hope to see you again soon for the big finale. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward for the finale :star_struck::raised_hands:t4:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.