The V.A.L.U.E. of Cursed Items

If its alright, I would like to join today aswell as T1. It would be my first time and I might need some guidance.

2 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

maybe show up 30min earlier, so s.o. could help you with character creation?

you could just use a pregen from D&DBeyond if you are in a hurry

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: I will come earlier! See you soon!

Sorry I wonā€™t be able to make it today.

Thanks for resurrecting me. <3 @BufoBufo @Arthilas and the other 2 that I donā€™t know the forum name of.

Maybe adventurers arenā€™t actually that bad. Some of them are good friends.

4 Likes

Thanks for this great first session! Was allot of fun to play DND again! What was that Wyvern/Dragon/Snake thing called that we fought? Can I ask that here?

2 Likes

yes :slight_smile: :partying_face:

:wolf: thanks for playing DARK OF THE MOON

ā€¦ you stopped Mikhail and his werwolves, who started to hunt travelers, after they had hunted all wildlife in their frosty valley to extinction
ā€¦ now, thanks to you, the 3 winter hags, lead by their undead mother, rule this realm

:wolf: you all gain +1 level up, +10 downtime days, got your items back, and are no longer cursed :snowflake:

@Arthilas @bajkula @BufoBufo @Magia_Ignis @Takanari gain:

• :snowflake: a set of cold weather clothes, a hide armor, plus the silvered weapon you chose
  • :snowflake: your choice of EITHER a set of werewolf-boots of the winterlands (uncommon, attunement) OR an ersatz eye (common)
  • :snowflake: +480gp from the House of Rhindaun for delivering the letters

additional for @Arthilas & @BufoBufo

:eye: You paid the winter hag sisters an eye.
You can regain your eye with the Temple Service Downtime Activity for 10 Downtime Days and paying 490gp for a regenerate spell.

additional for @Takanari

:evergreen_tree: You got revived with the help of your companions at a temple of Mielikki, which will cost you the 10 Downtime Days from this adventure (the gold has already been paid)

:wolf: Homebrew Story Awards :point_down:

:fog: Call from the Mists (for @Magia_Ignis)

You accepted a call from the mists, when your goddess felt far away ā€¦
When you see dense fog you have the feeling that someone or something calls to you.
Nothing to worry about.

:+1: Being a Good Lad (for @Arthilas, @BufoBufo & @Magia_Ignis)

You pooled your money so that Xala (@Takanari) can be revived at a temple of Mielikki. The next time you play with the character from this game at my table, when Xala is also present, you start the game with Inspiration.
Actia (@BufoBufo) would even gain Inspiration that way in the next two games with Xala.

keep in mind that these Homebrew Story Awards :point_up: only work at my table

3 Likes

1 Like

@jboimler @Vishous @Clove and Aliceā€™s player (not sure if youā€™ve joined the forum yet):

Thank you again for playing at my table! You saved an amazing amount of people on the battlefield despite the personal risks, roused many spirits with your stories, and even came away with a spare leg. Hopefully they remembered to bury that along with the rest of the bodyā€¦

After donating most of your gold to the upcoming defense efforts, you each walked away with 160 gold pieces and:

@jboimler You get a Potion of Healing and your choice of a shield +1 (uncommon) or a Stone of Good Luck

@Vishous You receive a +1 Moon Sickle

@Clove You get a potion of Healing. Your compatriots are the bar notice your impressive talent for drinking, and present to you a Decanter of Endless Water

Alice, You get a potion of healing and an Instrument of the Bard: Fochlucan bandore

Due to your efforts to bond and protect the locals, you will also receive various bonuses with the town if you ever play at my table again. But Iā€™ll wait to spell those out until it occurs.

Edit: And everyone gets 10 downtime days, of course!

1 Like

Thank you @Xyathn for DMimg, we (I think I can speak for all of us) had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the game! I look forward to save the populace of Vogler in the future! Maybe we then can expand our leg collection with enemy legsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Diistract @Valzon @B1ACKT3A and @Alaadu for finally putting the sea dragon to rest.

You gain a ring of water walking and 50 gold pieces!

Additionally kiwi has gained a homebrew story award: ā€œBroken koboldā€ - you can somewhat speak draconish at my tables now, still a long way to go.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.