The V.A.L.U.E. of Cultural Anthropology

Depends on who wants to play, T1/2; either something from Candlekeep or dealing with a priestess being lost in the swamps.

Honestly, I would be up for a T2 game. The lost priestess sounds fun.

Sounds cool, if you’re running one of those games I’d like to join, otherwise I’ll be there for any T1 adventure.

I will not be able to make it tonight, Nurgle still has me firmly in his grasp. But I wish you all the best of fun!

it’s not tonight, but tomorrow

If Nurgle has grasp on you, then you should know there is no escape. Nurgle will make you one of his own and you will happily join his decaying army.

Your Sincerely Typhus

Come to our side :grin:

Sorry I have to cancel, I got very sick unfortunatly

I hope you feel better @lol39r !

A number of Dragonlancers are running late this evening, so the T3 Dragonlance table will start around 7:20.

I’ll have to cancel as well, sorry.

wish you a speedy recovery :pray:

Wish you all a speedy recovery too! @Tiero @lol39r

1 Like

Get well soon @lol39r ! We need you to save the world :slight_smile:

I am on my way shortly, 19:20 is no problem.

1 Like

I’ll be a little late (~10min)

Thank You @Arthilas @Vishous sorry that I cant be there, but I don’t want to get everyone sick there.

2 Likes

Thank you for making an extra T2 table happen, it was really fun to play in your adventure! Also shoutout to @Col_Mustard_Ret and @schwick for being good teammates. I really enjoyed my time and am anxiously awaiting the session reward summary :smiley:

Thanks to Nelun - @Mike , Narvani - @Frenc , Guida della Giovanni - @neon.tetra , Dharaxus - @Dharaxas Oaklig - @Istariel for finding The Ancient Urn.

Making friends pays off when Barracuda from the Miss Fit shows up at the Golden Cockerel with stories of some rich guy hiring people down by the docks - our heroes hurry down there then wait in a warehouse with a bunch of mean-looking knaves before speaking with the Man from Overmountain - and convincing him of their questing capabilities.

With directions to find an ancient urn some ways down the coast our heroes set off on the Miss Fit, land at Forgia and are met by a large fancy coach with the Lady in Yellow. Three days travel inland filled weirdly forgettable small-talk finds our heroes in Fizzonato, staring at a valley and trying to figure out where to start. Pumping the locals for information yields a lead to Granny-in-the-Woods who supposedly collects old ceramics.

Heading out to Granny’s, our heroes manage to avoid being stuffed into great pots and find out she did have the urn but it was stolen. Tracking the thief inland to the Orc Valley a barely-clad giant is found using the urn as a kettle and after attempting to negotiate and nearly getting turned into ingredients our heroes draw steel and slay the giant.

Returning to Granny with its head, they trade her for some items and another urn from her extensive collection - then hike out into the wilderness to avoid the Lady in Yellow, voyage back home and give the wrong urn to the Man from Overmountain while pocketing their payment.

Everyone gets 80gp and a +1 weapon of their choice (e.g. Julia the Quarterstaff +1). Other magic items mentioned are outside VALUE limits and can only be used at future Brancalonia tables.

1 Like

Was great fun :hugs:

I also added an entry from my diary to the Brancalonia - Bay Of Princes section here in the forum :wink:

1 Like

@Takanari @lol39r @Vishous @jboimler @Arthilas +1

Thank you all for playing at my table! The party has successfully entered the City of Lost Names, purified the Altar of Paladine, and is readying for assault on the Threshold of the Heavens. Good luck!

You gain 3200 gp collected from the tunnels, 10 Downtime Days, and your choice of one of the following items:

• Absorbing Tattoo (Cold)
  • Fish Suit
  • Watchful Helm
  • Tidecaller Trident
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.