The V.A.L.U.E. of Choices

I’d like to continue in Candlekeep with @Lux_Tenebraeque :slight_smile:

I have to cancel. We got a COVID case at home.

I would like to join with a T1 character.

I intend to come as well (T1-4). Probably joining @Unsniped to murder the cold

Id show up with a T1-3 if there is still space :slight_smile:

If there is any place left, I’d like to play T2 char, preferably in Darthbinks table if he`d like to DM

Its a def rather late, and my Brother wouldn’t give me a concrete answer, but its not as full as always, so he and I would show up.

@cat4laugh @Darthbinks @PatrickD

Thank you for joining and making the wedding a chaotic affair.
You gain 10000 GP from the Queen of Air and Darkness’s coffers and your choice of:

3 Likes

@mane @stardewchicken @ThatGuyTed @jboimler @Firnen

Thank you very much for helping Winterdale solve its’ tree problem! :palm_tree::christmas_tree:

I can assure you that Jerry is enjoying his time at the beach in Hua’i back where he belongs. :beach_umbrella:

The citizens of Winterdale are now also free of the malice disrupting their eternal, sickeningly sweet holiday spirit! Once you arrive back at your lodging at the Adventurer’s guild, you find on your bed a neatly wrapped present. :gift: :sparkles: In it you find:

A Wand of Wonder
→ 300gp
→ A thank you note from Ginny the Gingerbunny

And @stardewchicken recieved “The Snowglobe of Winterdale
Meant as a prison for the grumpy bunny, now just a decorative Snowglobe housing a population of sweet gingerbread humans and animals.

Once per day, if you focus, you can talk to Steven the Christmas Tree. :christmas_tree:
Who knows, maybe it could prove useful someday… :thinking:

keep in mind this is a homebrew item and only works in my games :))

Thank you again for playing! :partying_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.