The V.A.L.U.E. of Barovian Brownies

:cake: players:
@BufoBufo (T1; will likely join the :cake: adventure)
@PatrickD (T1; will likely join the :cake: adventure)
@ThatGuyTed (T1; will likely join the :cake: adventure )

players cont.:
@George (T1-T2)
@Gobi (T1)
@Johnson (T1)
@KKevin (T1-T2)
@Lolbroeksken (T1)
@Mewp (T1)
@Arthilas (T1-T3)
@SilentButDeadly (T1-T2)
… also @Atra would bring someone else (both T1)
… also @Tiero would bring someone else (both T1)

as of now looks like 3 tables with 1 dm and 5 players each

Keep in mind that you need to have been jabbed twice or have a valid PCR test to be able to enter.

cya

:partying_face:

Looking at it Ill make a T2 then. Altho Id prefer to play^_^

Bit late. But I’d also like to join today. :v:(T1)

Hey ! I’m a bit late too but I’d love to join. I will bring T1-2 :slight_smile:

See you ! :slight_smile:

I will prep a t2 oneshot then

1 Like

Due to me doing sports, I might be a little late, buf I would like to play at your table if possible :slight_smile:

It looks like I’ll be 5-10 mind late. (depending on buses)

:cake:

my table yesterday:

@BufoBufo @Johnson @PatrickD @ThatGuyTed @Tiero

Everyone got a greater restoration from the Great Temple of Tempus in the end, so all the madnesses you accumulated during this and previous adventures are gone.

also everyone gets as thanks from Bert the Goblin
an antidote plus the choice of:
either 2 potions of healing or +50gp

@BufoBufo
Ophia also additionally gains one of the following potions (her choice), since she was leading the trial and exposed the Ooze-Mastermind^^
either:

Potion of Watchful Rest
When you drink this potion, you gain the following benefits for the next 8 hours: magic can’t put you to sleep, and you can remain awake during a long rest and still gain its benefits. This sweet, amber-colored brew has no effect on creatures that don’t require sleep, such as elves.

or:

Potion of Comprehension
When you drink this potion, you gain the effect of a comprehend languages spell for 1 hour. This liquid is a clear concoction with bits of salt and soot swirling in it.

@Johnson

Magic Item:

Dust of Deliciousness

Wondrous item, uncommon
TCP 12 (T1)

This reddish brown dust can be sprinkled over any edible substance to greatly improve the flavor. The dust also dulls the eater’s senses: anyone eating food treated with this dust has disadvantage on Wisdom ability checks and Wisdom saving throws for 1 hour. There is enough dust to flavor six servings.

@ThatGuyTed

Story Award:

The Eldritch Squirrel

You found a harmless ooze in a potion vat, who has the shape of an adorable squirrel.
It likes to play pranks and stare in to space, acting like it is seeing through your eyes.
The character, who earns the eldritch squirrel can name it, and becomes convinced the squirrel
can telepathically communicate its feelings and desires.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.