The V.A.L.U.E. Gala starts now!

I will come, and bring T1/2/3 characters, also an adventure if its needed

I will also join with a T1 and T2 characters.

I’ll try to make it, bringing T1/T2/T3 characters.

If tables are full, Ill dorp out xD

I would like to join with a T2 :smile:

Would also love to join, combat/heroic table preferred but up for anything :crossed_swords: :slight_smile:

1 Like

coming with a T1 Lvl4 Rogue (Brorn)

Yes, I do plan on running Lost Minds, taking a bit of a break from DMing due to RL stuff and also because I was so unhappy with how I DMed the last session of Lost Goblins, I’m taking some time to work through my process to make sure I dont repeat the mistakes I did last time. If all goes well, I will DM the first session of Lost Minds on the 26th of August, otherwise the 9th of September.

3 Likes

I wish you all the best with it. I had a similar issue right when you returned so it is kinda ironic that I am fine now and you are burning out :>

I’ll be there with T1. Also for everyone who wanted to discuss character art - I’ll try to come a bit earlier

tier 1 coming :slight_smile:

DM’s:

• BufoBufo (T2)
  • SilentButDeadly (T1)
  • Unsniped (Other Game/T1)
  • Semako

Players:

• Semako (T2,T3/ maybe DM)
  • Nick T1/T2
  • Darthbinks T2
  • mane (T1/T2)
  • Paelm T1
  • Emma T1/T2
  • PlayerofDom T1/T2
  • cat4laugh (maybe DM)
  • KKevin
  • joeder T1/T2/T3
  • newb T1
  • Mexikorn T1/T2/T3
  • Fridi T1/T2/T3 (maybe DM)
  • Elena T1/T2
  • Rayce_Kaiser T1/T2/T3
  • DrunknDoc T2
  • Tiero
  • orestorel T1
  • Eshtesht T1
  • loghorn T1
  • Lux_Tenebraeque

Looks right now like 3 dms and 20 players. We would need another DM in order to have space for everyone.

@BufoBufo DM for T1 or T2? Not ready to run Mist Hunters, but I can run a one-shot from other AL series or a stand-alone one. Just let me know what tier to prepare. Otherwise, I’d join as player (lvl 7, lvl5 or lvl1).

I’d play T1/T2;
If there is interest a Session Zero for a 5e Temple of Elemental Evil campaign, or adaptions of some of the Ravenloft modules in honor of the Season of the Pumpkin :slight_smile:

If I have to DM I would like to know it in advance. If I DM T2, you should prepare yourself for a particularly pun-ishing game :smiley:

If you want to dm, another T2 table would be nice as we have only one right now.

1 Like

Okay, then I will DM tomorrow. Also @Tiero I would like to have you as a player at my table, there will be quite some combat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I responded to grudm, but if you want to dm tomorrow that is alright as well.

Oh, sorry, did not notice that, my bad.

@grudm do you want to DM or are you fine with me DMing? :slight_smile:

@Semako Please go ahead.

I will DM a Ravenloft themed 1-shot adoptation today (T1). Join in :bat: