Open DnD 5e @ Cafe 1070 V.A.L.U.E Friday Game evening. The more, the merrier

Last week gnome arcane trickster lv4

Iā€™ll come with a T1/T2 character

Iā€™ll be there with a t1 character.
Guess i am working insteadā€¦ Hope to join next week.

Cool, yeah, youā€™ve deffo got priority seating then xD

After quite a long hiatus I would also attend tonight. If there is still a seat available for LMoP I would very much like to join again with my warlock.
Otherwise just any t1 game.

Sadly I have to cancel my first session. I just left work early because I have a splitting headache. Seems like Iā€™m getting ill and I will have to spend the rest of the weekend in bed instead -.-

I hope you have a good time and with a little bit of luck we will see each other next week.

I took cellar of death with me. Thatā€™s a pre-adventure oneshot for ToA. AL level T1.

Iā€™m also bringing a box of small minis I 3d printed. They donā€™t look necessarily perfect since most are not sanded but some of you might be interested in what I can make for you.

Woaw almost forgot to sign up. Iā€™ll be there for lmop.
@Rayce_Kaiser how could you forget me :sob:

Hey guys I have a T2 game ready if there is interest. Dark Pyramid of Sorcererā€™s Isle. Iā€™m a long time dm but first time AL dm. Jaro has introduced me to AL gaming and Iā€™m willing to give it a shot. Is there interest?

1 Like

Yes, because people know me by my birthname here xD

Welcome to VALUE xD

@PatrickD I believe you have T2 characters, so would it be possible to ask you to go to @GodKingTomā€™s table? @capu is bringing a newb friend and it would be better to have them play together.

Sure no problem would be fun finally play with my ranger again. @GodKingTom Iā€™m totally interested :smile:

I may be able to come, in which case I will bring my T2 Kenku Rogue

Iā€™d like to participate in the T2 adventure with my druid.

Iā€™ll also participate in the t2 adventure with either my sorlock or my wizard.

gona come tier 1

Was prepping a T2ā€¦but will leave it for another time and join Tomā€™s game with a lvl 5 eldritch knight

Coming today with a friend of mine, complete newbs.

@Nepu @Mourni With the amount of players, at least one of you will need to run an adventure xD

Okay, Iā€™m more or less prepared for it. I got the required stuff on me. We can decide when both me and nepu are there.

Just got home from work, will be a tad late, hope there is still a spot for me, T1/2. For glory!