Miniatures Commission Painting

Hi Folks,
I am a hobby fantasy miniatures painter who has found himself with extra time at hand during lockdown and would like to offer his painting services to our community. The intention is to help bring some of your favorite PC’s come to life, however I do paint NPC’s/monsters, board game minis etc. as well. The prices start from 25 euro/ 28mm mini for a solid tabletop paint job and increase with quality and/or size of the figure.

In case you like some of my work and interested in having your miniature painted, pls feel free to PM me and I will shortly get back to you.

Cheers,
Atoh

PS- all models are primed before painting and sealed with varnish afterwards to protect the paint job from mishandling or accidental scratching. I use Scale 75, Vallejo and Citadel painting products.

PSS - larger orders are also available at discounted prices.

1 Like

As someone who paints myself: I really like how clean you paint.

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like em.

‘‘The beauty is in the eye of the … Beholder’’ :slight_smile:
(Large creature, tabletop display paint job, specific base. 98% done, cleaning the base and a bit of OSL blending)

The base designe process:

1 Like

'For the scar I’ll forgive you; for the spilt drink I’ll have your heart." - Valeros, iconic Pathfinder character (or pretty much your avg fighter/merc :))

Happy Holidays!

The base was sculpted with Miliput

1 Like

I present Argavox Firesplurge and the ranger Aúdil, bane of the Floweringmeadows.

1 Like

VERY nice

Thanks

Almost there…few more details and wings…

1 Like

Asmo’ is on da road again :slight_smile: i am calling it done…painted and sealed. ! 75mm mini by Reaper.

1 Like

Some recent work I did on a mage (i.e… Khalib, Runelord from Pathfinder).

1 Like

A new addition. Sir Agrimon the Evergreen

2 Likes

Where did all those Drow go?

1 Like

On the hunt for some dwarven goulash …

Here is the final version.

Ilavara Myzzrim, Out of the Abyss

1 Like

House Baenre family photo

1 Like

Boyz gettin ready to rumble

2 Likes

“All right boyz lets got get some pointy …ahm…feyd#$@*s, i promised my Cutiepie a fine ‘pointy’ necklace for her birthday…” - Gurg the Abdominable