Let's V.A.L.U.E. the end of the year

I can’t be there unfortunately, but I would be there on the 05. of January with people (we would be 4 Players (non-beginners) with T2 Characters, I showed them the rules), but no calendar page yet… Would that be possible (playing all 4 of us at the same table)?

could also run something T1 if needed

would be a D&D Pubcrawl :beer: in a Magic University (Strixhaven)

1 Like

In theory yes but that can’t always be guaranteed.

I’d recommend tracking down a DM whos DM-style you enjoyed in the past (preferably on our Discord server or through DM on the forum) and bribing coercing strongarming asking them if they would be down for something like that. That ought do increase your chances. (they might even be able to prep something custom if they feel like it and you ask nicely - but don’t expect it naturally)

Otherwise you can also try to be early when the post for the 5th drops and roll the dice. Best of luck :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll be there with a T1 character

Will be there with a +1- Sorcerer and Warrior T2 Hope we find a spot, would like to join :question:)

Unfortunately, one of my Christmas presents was COVID, so I won’t be joining this week - but I’ll be back in the new year for sure! Thanks again everyone for being so welcoming, it’s been an amazing first two sessions :sparkling_heart:

hope you don’t feel too bad and get better soon, Quinn will be missed, at least that gives me more time to design sparkly, shiny, potentially cursed objects of evilness

1 Like

just wanted to announce that I do have in fact a little story planned (will still be bringing characters in case its not needed), title(s) will be: “The Return” aka “A Dragon’s lament” (last time we had a Lich, so the next logical step is a dragon right?)

2 Likes

@Sincerely_sam and me would like to join a T1 table! ^^

1 Like

if someone wants to take a quick look at the Strixhaven colleges:

TL;DR = it is a magic U.S. campus with 5 colleges
and since there are no exams and lectures right now, since it’s holiday season,
… it is time for a D&D Pubcrawl :beers:

1 Like

Confirming my +2 are only potential curious dropper-bys for tomorrow, not players

Sadly got sick and it doesn’t look like it’s going away by tomorrow. Sorry - see you soon!

2 Likes

Wish you quick recovery man :raised_hands:t4::deciduous_tree:

Feel better!!

Tempus feels really sorry about pouring coffee into Ash’s soil, he thought it would be a nice pick-me-up for Ash after Tempus’s stay in donut rehab. He didn’t know it would make him sick…

3 Likes

Is it OK if i Join as well thought i wouldnt be able to make it but now that im Sure i can. I would Like to Join a T1

thanks for playing “The Return” and helping Khoram, Adam and Eliott survive, as well as killing a Dragon.

Linum, Elaris, Aufustus, Khali, Lagoroth and Gnarr (sorry if I butchered your character name) each get paid to the full extend their experience allows (160 gp if you are between levels 1-4, 480 gp if you are level 5+)

also for bringing back proof of killing a dragon the guild allows each of you to choose 1 item from the selection presented here:

In addition there is a story award shared by all of you:

(Minor) Dragon Slayer

You managed to slay a dragon and brought proof of it to Las Falmi, in recognition of this feat Las Falmi has recognized you as competent adventurers and will be providing additional help on future endeavors: You can request 1 potion of resistance (you choose the type) when you accept a new mission from Las Falmi. The glory from having attained this story award will stay with your forever, however the access to potions is a one time thing until you achieve something else equally impressive.

The kinky adamantine dragon choker Lagoroth picked up can be exchanged at Las Falmi for either an additional Potion of Resistance or a Greater Potion of Healing (4d4+4 healing as an action)

Hope y’all had fun and I’ll see you again in the new year.

update: I always forget to add it, but of course you all also get 10 downtime days and can choose to level up once :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Tersidian for preparing the campaign. I didn’t read it in your text but I assume we also gain a level?

@iBug yes

when you play at V.A.L.U.E. you always get a level up (if you want to) and 10 Downtime Days

1 Like

First a squirrel infestation, then coffee in his soil knocked Ash out. But at the moment he is more concerned about his colleagues. Did they all survive? Has the blade been destroyed? Ash hopes that with a little magic and diamond dust, any remaining problems can be solved.

2 Likes

@Jackfruitchilli @Sincerely_sam @Stracci @tamyandfriends

:fairy: The Absinthe Fairy thanks you for drinking the with lycanthropy infected were-house, that once had been Baba Yaga’s hut, under the table :beers:
:mage: The mages at Strixhaven will cure it of its infection (involes wolfsbane, a bit of blessed salt, a handfull of sunberries, and lots of killertomato juice :tomato:), so it won’t haunt full moons after solstices/equinoxes anymore.

:sleeping_bed: You recover from all your levels of exhaustion, gain +1 level up, +10 downtime days, +100gp from selling the goods you found at the were-house (post Xmas sale), and ONE of the items listed below:

@Jackfruitchilli you can choose between :point_down:

@Sincerely_sam you can choose between :point_down:

@Stracci you can choose between :point_down:

@tamyandfriends you can choose between :point_down:

Homebrew Story Award

:amphora: “Are You Sure This Is Water?”
prerequisite: choosing the decanter of endless water as a reward for this adventure
:tumbler_glass: This is actually a Decanter of Endless Spirits, that produces hard liquor instead.

:point_up: please keep in mind that this Homebrew Story Award will only work at my tables

1 Like