Know the price of everything and the V.A.L.U.E. of nothing

great!

so we will run 3x T1 tables with a dm and 4-4-5 players

cya

:partying_face:

Need to work late again, if not too late, ill come by and see if a table would have me. my apologies :frowning:

Ill reserve a spot for ya if necessary^_^

I might be like 10 mins late. Had to help an old lady find a way

@darthbeeblebrox @George @jboimler @vanguard2k

Item:

Amulet of the Drunkard
Wondrous item, uncommon (T1; 12 TCP)

This amulet smells of old, ale-stained wood. While wearing it, you can regain 4d4 + 4 hit points when you drink a pint of beer, ale, mead, or wine. Once the amulet has restored hit points, it can’t do so again until the next dawn.

Story Award:

Charm of Catnap
charm (useable only once)

As an action you can cast Catnap as a 3rd level spell, that affects only yourself. The charm vanishes after you activate it. You cannot give this charm to anybody else.
In an area where fey magic would not work (for whatever reason), this charm cannot be activated.

Catnap

Catnap

[XGE p151]

3rd-level enchantment
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: S, M (a pinch of sand)
Duration: 10 minutes

You make a calming gesture, and up to three willing creatures of your choice that you can see within range fall unconscious for the spell’s duration. The spell ends on a target early if it takes damage or someone uses an action to shake or slap it awake. If a target remains unconscious for the full duration, that target gains the benefit of a short rest, and it can’t be affected by this spell again until it finishes a long rest.

At Higher Levels.

When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher, you can target one additional willing creature for each slot level above 3rd.

p.s.: posted it here should 5etools be down

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.