Drinks, conversation, and ... Space Station

[quote=“Alrik”] But maybe Tom could fill in this Thursday!?
[/quote]
Considering that there are already 2 people missing and I don’t know who else would be up for it, I’d say let’s postpone it.

In thos case, yes, it might be better to podtpone the game a bit. I wanted you guys to be all there for the next wcenario from the “official” campaign, anyway, and was planning on making up a side quest…

Alright. Sorry again folks. Then we’ll be doing the Pathfinder game next week, right? Which day works for you? Is it possible to meet on Wednesday again next week?

Shit, I’m sorry, it was kinda my fault that it was moved to Thursday in the first place :frowning:
As far as I’m concerned, I’ll keep Wednesday open from now on. And I’ll bring you some ice cream or cake next week :slight_smile:

Hugs
T

Well, I am free either days next week.

I’d be up for this.

And now that Auburney’s back, we should also continue the Saga of King Piatnik sometime.

I can do next Thursday, but Wednesday is sadly impossible. Both Goblins or Pendragon would be cool :slight_smile:
If Goblins comes together this Thursday, I’d be up for it as well… but we’d need two more players for this, right?

@ King Piatnik: yeah definitely! :smiley:

I would also prefer thursday tbh.
So Simon, H, Auburney, Tam and Alrik(?) … so 5 players - that should work

Thursday should work.

Same here, Wednesday and Thursday both :slight_smile:

[quote=“Thopthes”]I would also prefer thursday tbh.
So Simon, H, Auburney, Tam and Alrik(?) … so 5 players - that should work[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.

Any idea where?

I’d say Stieglambulanz if the weather is ok. Otherwise the usual venue I guess.

erm, the “usual venue” is still Spielbar, right?

Right, althoyg Café Sperlhorf apparently has a backroom they let people use. It would mqke for a quieter experience…

And we’re set for Thursday, right?

Yeah…not sure about the location though…

I’m in on Thursday!

However, I’m not sure about the venue either. I’ve got to say I really like Spielbar and doubt we’ll find a better place, unless it’s really a completely secluded room…

So Spielbar?

Weather forecast says it might be raining on thursday so we probably couldn’t sit outside anyway

Works for me. 7ish?

Sounds good.