Drinks, conversation, and ... Space Station

Sounds good.

Sure

Yep :slight_smile:

Crappy crap. Due to the unreliability of my friend I have to be the unreliable guy tonight and cancel the game. I gotta pick him up from the train station (today instead of tomorrow)… Really sorry I’m going to miss the game tonight… :frowning:

heeheehee… Poog no become Chieftain… but Poog take nice filthy bath in Birdcrunchers’ home swamp! :smiley:
Also, Poog get nice shiny magic stick and tasty potions! And new King Mogmurch make Poog Minister of Teamwork - and then Poog eat belly full at Birdcrunchers’ crunchy bird feast!

Good days to be a goblin! :slight_smile:

Mogmurch the Mad also officially make Poog Chancellor of Health and Hygiene. Poog best goblin for job. He take bath … twice!

And no think is magic stick. Is most excellent backscratcher for Poog!

Good days indeed!

Mogmurch the Mad is most goodest king what goblinkind ever have! :slight_smile:

While scratching back with tingly backscratch stick, Poog have vision from Zarongel! Vision say Poog must make new decree. Poog think Zarongel most goodest of gods, so decree is maked:

All goblins of birdcruncher tribe must from now on take one nice filthy mud bath every day! Is to prove loyalty and honor of all goblinkind, birdcruncher tribe AND ZARONGEL ITSELF! Also, is good for not teeth getting too white and not pimples going away, and help make many many younglings each year for proudest of goblin tribes! :smiley:

[quote=“Auburney”]Mogmurch the Mad is most goodest king what goblinkind ever have! :slight_smile:

While scratching back with tingly backscratch stick, Poog have vision from Zarongel! Vision say Poog must make new decree. Poog think Zarongel most goodest of gods, so decree is maked:

All goblins of birdcruncher tribe must from now on take one nice filthy mud bath every day! Is to prove loyalty and honor of all goblinkind, birdcruncher tribe AND ZARONGEL ITSELF! Also, is good for not teeth getting too white and not pimples going away, and help make many many younglings each year for proudest of goblin tribes! :smiley:[/quote]
Random goblin #7: Must birdcrunchers take bath or be thrown in mud like Poog?..Throwing much funnier :smiley:

We didn’t finish the game…we are at about 50% to be more precise… and since I’ve created an additional goblin, there is still one left…so you could join us on thursday if you want to!

Looks like you had tons of fun with the adventure.

@Thoptes
Sounds great, I’d like to join your gobln crew! Have you agreed on a date yet?

(Edit: I’d prefer this Wednesday, but Thursday will work too)

Wednesday doesn’t work for me, so I suggested ‘same time next week?’ and everyone said yes.
And the goblin that is left is a fighter - hope you’re ok with that

Yep, sounds good to me. So Thursday it is! Looking forward to see you again, especially you, Auburney! :smiley:

Throwing of course! Only true way of taking bath! :smiley:

Same here, man! Thursday it is, then!

Any chance of starting a bit later tomorrow? 7:30 or 8 would be great. And where shall we meet?

Thanks!

would be okay with me, gives me a chance to get home and change after work.

No preference on the location. Only, could one of you text me the final decision if it is made tommorrow during the day sometime? No intrawebz on my stone-age phone :wink:

Yey, the one time it’s not me asking! :wink: (Also, I don’t think we ever really met before 7.30 when we were meeting @7)

7.30 pm is fine. Where? What about our usual venue?

Let’s say 7.30 …so everyone’s there at 8 tops :smiley:
btw my glasses broke so my vision won’t be the best…so I apologize in advance for possible ‘what’s that number?’-lines…

hope you didn’t forget to level up!
‘see’ you at 7:45 at spielbar

Woohoo! I’m rolling 20s all evening!

See you there!

(And I’ll bring some summer reading for everyone.)

So, do we have any plans for this week? H? Otherwise, I could run something but it will probably be very improvisational…

Well, you know how we like improv :slight_smile:
Is it ok to meet on Thursday again? I could also make it tomorrow but probably 1/2 dead so I’d prefer to skip that if possible. (Otherwise we can just do a horror story and it’ll fit perfectly :wink: )

Btw, after reading the “Why do we DM?” thread really looking forward to try it myself. Not this time though!

Bis bald :slight_smile: