Dnd 5e DanMachi West Marches server

Hello!!. I am part of a westmarch dnd server in Roll20. Based on the anime Danmachi and we are looking for more players and DMs. I thought I’d see if I could find any interested here.

Name: DanMachi D&D **System: **D&D 5e Time Zone: USA: CDT (this time zone is the one that is used as the base of the server) Platform: Discord for RP, Roll20 for Sessions

Description: “We the gods descended into the world of our children the humans in hopes of finding excitement and inspiration. And so, we decided that we would reside here in the Lower World for the rest of eternity, sealing away our divine powers, and live a modest life surrounded by all the discomforts of human inconvenience.

The only thing we could offer in our earthly state is the ‘Blessing’, the power to fight and defeat monsters. The children who receive this gift become ‘Familia’, or a direct relation to the gods. Do you have what it takes to become a child of the gods?; to become a defender of the Lower World against the monsters which seek its destruction?; to become an adventurer?”

DanMachi D&D is a new fan-based, unofficial, free-to-play, West Marches D&D 5e-adapted DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) living server, that came online just in time for DanMachi’s anime Season 4. Come join us as we delve into Orario’s Dungeon and beyond!

DanMachi D&D is age 18+ with a NSFW channel for fan service, etc. D&D 5e and Roll20 beginners welcome! Sessions of all tiers played. Weekly games. We use Discord voice chat and Roll20 for sessions. Primary language: English.

Other: Check out our DanMachi D&D Campaign Guide for more campaign details here:

Link: Apply Here: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/340530/danmachi-dandd

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.