The V.A.L.U.E. of Bridges

EDIT: I might have to either postpone or play another time. Seems migraines aren’t beyond me even when I sleep 8+ hours. :melting_face: I’ll bring cookies as an apology.

We have all been very evil recently…but I think it’s time to fight some evil. Who wants to steal evil artefacts from evil people before they get to do their evil activities? :smiling_imp: Evil Bad.

Then my T2 adventure has got you covered! :blush:

If there is enough players i will show up to run it.

:bridge_at_night:

DMs(3):

• BufoBufo T1 :balance_scale:
  • ThatGuyTed T1 :scroll:
  • Alaadu T1 :policeman:t3:

Players(16):

• Darthbinks :balance_scale:“Research the Obscure (top secret files)” & “Dangerous Collegues (Allina)”
  • FoggyPortents :balance_scale:“Research the Obscure (signet ring)” & “I got something in Storage”
  • grudm :balance_scale:
  • JuMiSu :balance_scale:“Research the Obscure (unit 34 & weird statue)” (x2)
  • PatrickD :balance_scale:“Forbidden Knowledge”
  • Istariel :scroll: T1
  • Tersidian :scroll: T1
  • Astralchik :policeman:t3: T1
  • Burek :policeman:t3: T1
  • KianArdalan :policeman:t3: T1
  • Mike T2
  • NonnoKai T1-T2
  • timoteus2 T2
  • DieGio8002 +1 T2 (x2)both have to leave early
  • NonnoKai T1
  • flo60 T1

I would like to join that!

Hey there! I’d like to join the T1 game with Alaadu’s group. That’s L.C.P.D Rookies!

2 Likes

I would like to join Alaadu’s group

1 Like

Will be there with two T2 characters.

Hello! Total noob here, but interested in learning. Would love to join a table, should I come earlier to set up a character?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, yes coming a bit early will be great to get some help and see what table you can join and learn about the community more. I will show up around 18:15 to set my table and will be happy to help:)

1 Like

Make sure to bring with some papers and some erasable pens, dice set as well if you don’t have and don’t have time to get one no worries then, everyone there is a dice goblin with several dice sets lol

Thank you! Will show up a bit early then. Still new in Vienna and wouldn’t even know where to get dices lol.

All good:) you can borrow one from me, make sure you have some idea of what you like to play so it’s easier gor you later today. Looking forward to meeting ya :blush:

I will come to learn how to/and play with whichever party has a space left for me :slight_smile:

I have no experience so i guess this makes me lvl 1?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum:) yes lvl1 and there are 3 t1 tables tonight, make sure bring paper, erasable pen and dice if you have any or can buy and get a bit early so you get help and information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately i’ll have to pass for today

I have caught myself a pretty nasty cold and won’t make it

@Alaadu I amnso tired to come and be cute as usually :roll_eyes: skip tonight patrol, sorry Captain

1 Like

@Darthbinks Tonberry, @JuMiSu Ula, @FoggyPortents Quinda, @PatrickD Agatha, @grudm Ruth

Thank you for playing and going to school-

You gain

Homebrew Story Awards

Hey, That’s Me In the Picture @grudm

You are wanted in the city of Rekkenmark, how you deal with this in the future, is up to you. But guards and people will recognize you now.

Me and My Vampire BFF @Darthbinks

You talked with Alina again and found out more about her, and she taught you about her charms. You can once, cast Charm Person without components, and without the victim remembering that you charmed them.

Downtime Activities

List of New Downtime Activities

Knowledge is Power

Research more on things you found out, perhaps they might prove useful, perhaps not.

• Lady Illmarrow
  • Ula’s Dream Patron
  • Feyspire #3.1

Cost: 5 Downtime Days and 100 GP

Good Allies, with a common Grudge

You go through the List and look for people you can talk to and maybe sway to your side. Since many of them are noble this might have consequences for future sessions.

Cost: 5 Downtime Days and 50 GP (for drinks)

My Prince ~ My Target

You make further contact with Prince Borix of Breland, to gain more power and influence. He might give you access to certain things in the future.

Cost: 5 Downtime Days and 50 GP

Witness Program

You talk to some of the Witnesses and other possible people who might know things about them, to sway them to their side.

• Talk to Selina
  • Recruit/Research Aurora

Cost: 5 Downtime Days

Mingle with the Professionals

You work and talk to the local Entertainers, Decorators and Caterers, to get a good grasp on what is going on, especially considering the upcoming festivities.

Cost: 5 Downtime Days

1 Like

Junior officer reports:

Barnabus: Despite the officer’s apparent vanity, for some things at least it seems deserved. I’ve not seen such push-up form since officer Bocky Ralboa, and I’m sure if he was ordered to do 500, he’d be asking for 1,000. Despite this surface desire for accolades and medals, Barnabus seemingly makes a great personality for undercover missions, and despite the expected stereotype here, I don’t believe all his brains went to his muscles, nor his charms to a mirror. Recommended for unrestricted duty.

Onni: This officer is contending with some personal issues of past failed romances - but let’s be honest - who on the force has a stable relationship not marred by issues. Assuming the initial background check done on officer Onni cleared him of any past affiliations, I think his connections to the criminal underworld can only be a positive asset for the LCPD. Besides that, he seems really creative and focused in the moment, especially when it comes to tools. Recommended for unrestricted duty.

Petronius: While I’m not sure in officer Petronius’ ability to always separate church and state, his divine blessings are sure to come in handy, especially as his connection to his deity grows. His respect for modesty, unequivocal following of orders & no-nonsense attitude are guaranteed to make an officer of the law without a blotch on his record for his whole carreer. Though I’m not sure we should be sending him on any stealthy missions in the future, at least while he adorns a full suit of armor. Recommended for unrestricted duty.

3 Likes

Patroling your beloved city is never easy or quick, sometimes you have to search deeper and longer, especially with a serial killer in the loose and is a mole inside LCPD, that is kidnapping your fellow officers. Things need to be done the right way.

It was an absolute pleasure being your GM for this episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES officers @Astralchik: Charles, @flo60: Onni, @NonnoKai: Petronius Limelane, @KianArdalan: Barnabus Valancy and @Burek: Blastin’ Billy. For your investigation and efforts on hunting the hunter, you gain 160GP, 1 level, 10 downtime days and one magical item of your choice from the list below:

• Planning on running the follow up for the hunt of The Embassador next week Friday. ** @Burek you gain an inspiration point for your report of the new patrol officers. :sparkles:

“To Protect And Serve, For The People, For Democracy And For Liberty.”

2 Likes

What did our chars get from archibald for the toast of wisdom? :blush: